The couple, moreover, might shares children but has kept to themselves. this was one of my first acting jobs & though i only had one line it … Actor Bruce Marchiano, star of PureFlix's "The Encounter" series, said experiencing Jesus in his life ruined Hollywood for him but transformed his world.. Marchiano got his start in mainstream Hollywood but is now known for his many onscreen portrayals of Jesus. how about a little-known blast from my past haha! In one of his tweets, he mentioned about his kids. talk about giving me a good laugh! He is a son of Italian descent; his mother is Syrian. He wrote, directed and appeared in a powerful pro-life film called " Alison's Choice" (2015). Biography. Showing all 3 items.

praise to Jesus, my friends! He is a son of Italian descent; his mother is Syrian. Marchiano runs Bruce Marchiano Ministries, a non-profit ministry based out of North Hollywood, California. Marchiano Ministries 11333 Moorpark St. 171 North Hollywood, CA 91602 Marchiano Ministries/Films is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Before tieing the knot … Bruce Marchiano and his wife Maria Marchiano. Bruce Marchiano. My kids start school again in 36 hours – makes me think of the scripture, "teach me Lord to number my days" – so not a moment is wasted! He has stated that he speaks 20 to 25 times a year in various venues around the world and has written several books, most on the subject of Jesus and the experience of portraying him on the silver screen. — Bruce Marchiano (@brucemarchiano) August 26, 2012. All donations are tax deductible in the USA

His first role was in a 1985 episode of Murder, She Wrote, which was followed by appearances in LA Law, Columbo, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital to name a few. Bruce Marchiano, Actor: The Encounter. Jump to: Overview (1) | Mini Bio (1) | Trivia (1) Overview (1) Born: February 5, 1956 in Los Angeles, California, USA: Mini Bio (1) Marchiano was born in Orange County, California. Bruce Marchiano, star of PureFlix.com's "The Encounter" series | Photo: Pure Flix. Marchiano was born in Orange County, California. Now in development, Marchiano is producing a Word-for-Word film of the Gospel of John titled "Jesus: No Grea…

one of you spotted me in an 80's episode of Columbo & sent this clip to me.