Missie. David Jeremiah's Study Bible is the result of 40 years of study and 4 years laboring specifically on this Bible. I have a smaller KJV that I still love to read, but when it comes to studying this is a great Bible. Dr. Jeremiah is much in demand as a speaker because of his commitment to the truth of the Bible and his special ability to help people understand how to apply biblical principles to everyday living. I feel in love with this study bible right away. References to informative introductions and helpful major notes for each book of the Bible that can only be found in The Jeremiah Study Bible. Quality: 5. 5.0 out of 5 stars Jeremiah Study Bible - a Very Great Blessing Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2013 I normally purchase my books at Amazon, but this I time I purchased the Jeremiah Study Bible at christianbook.com which is Christian Book Distributors. The Jeremiah Study Bible has notes by popular Bible teacher, Dr. David Jeremiah. Craig, thanks for pointing me to your review! This recent study Bible is based on the work of David Jeremiah, a popular megachurch pastor, and is focused on evangelical doctrine and practical teaching.

* MacArthur Study Bible (1997, NKJV, NASB, NIV, ESV). Jeremiah Study Bible (2013, NKJV). Dr. Jeremiah is much in demand as a speaker because of his commitment to the truth of the Bible and his special ability to help people understand how to apply biblical principles to everyday living.

Drawn from more than 40 years of study, Dr. David Jeremiah, one of America's leading Bible teachers, has produced a deeply personal and comprehensive study Bible packed with features specifically focused to help you discover what Scripture says, what Scripture means and, most importantly, what Scripture means for you. The HCSB Study Bible is in a more popular style, and makes the best use of color, making it the easiest to read. I have the Leather Bible and I love it. Introductions: References to informative introductions and helpful major notes for each book of the Bible that can only be found in The Jeremiah Study Bible. God sheltered Noah and his family for one year in the ark until Noah emerged to become the father of all the nations of the world. God sheltered Moses in a remote desert for 40 years, but Moses came forth to liberate the Jewish people from Egypt. The mottled gray leather is soft bound and the decorative design and lettering on the cover is embossed giving it an elegant look. Dr. Jeremiah has developed a highly informative video introduction for each book of the Bible that summarizes the book’s core message along with its historical and spiritual background. Value: 5. The Archeological Study Bible is high on our list of study Bibles to review next. The most popular and probably the best done of any study Bible based on the work of one individual. The Jeremiah Study Bible has become my primary recommendation for new students.

Some study Bibles focus on a special purpose. I was able to get the Book of Philippians sent to my email to check it out before I made the purchase of buying a new Study Bible. The Jeremiah Study Bible -- Just What I Wanted. The Jeremiah Study Bible: Psalms and Proverbs English Standard Version (ESV) is really pretty.