But EVs aren't for everyone. On Auto Trader this week a 2011 model with 36,000 miles on the clock was going for … 2015 BMW i3 — $14,983.
Hyundai Ioniq Electric 30kWh Premium - Robert York: I bought our 68-plate Ioniq Electric second hand in May 2019. This is the main reason people are looking for used …

Second-hand electric cars: Buying smart. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. 151. Request Reprint & Licensing, Submit Correction or view Editorial Guidelines. We’ve done 17,000 miles, mostly on the motorway. Regardless of the reason, however, the point is that shoppers looking for a used electric car can find great bargains — and I’ve highlighted six of the best used electric car bargains currently available on Autotrader. SHARES. Here are our top tips to picking up a used electric car: If buying from a dealer, ideally use a credit card to get extra protection. It's open to traditional and electric vehicles, with a reduced fee for electric cars.
Best Second-Hand Electric Cars Worth Buying.

Electric cars are all the rage at the moment, but you don’t need to spend a fortune to get into one. Electric vehicles are among the best bargains in the used-car market, with a solid selection of late-model EVs going for under $15,000, and earlier examples selling for less than $10,000. Many are interested in switching to the electric car, but the prices of the brand-new models exceed the budget of the majority. Used EVs tend to be especially affordable because older models suffer an accelerated rate of depreciation due to a convergence of factors. Take a friend for a second … Search used electric cars listings to find the best Victoria, BC deals. Although costs are falling, the numbers are high. Used electric vehicles can be a bargain, with the bonus of inexpensive charging and low maintenance costs. Buying a used electric car can get you a bargain, but be careful to avoid scams.

Share Tweet Pinterest. Used Nissan Leafs are the bargains of the electric car world. Meet private sellers at their home. The BMW i3 is an electric hatchback with futuristic styling. We can see that there is a plethora of interest to be seen when it comes to e-cars.