I don't think so. Jon McLaughlin has left Sunderland to join Scottish Premier League side Glasgow Rangers. The goalkeeper has been a superb signing for the […]

He thinks he can get better value for money elsewhere? Rangers have confirmed their fourth summer signing in the form of goalkeeper Jon McLaughlin from Sunderland after the experienced stopper’s contract expired – but Stephen Elliott and Sunderland fans are not impressed. Jon McLaughlin has become Sunderland's second key signing of the summer. Keeper Jon McLaughlin's calamitous error cost Sunderland a direct route into round two of the FA Cup after they were held 1-1 by Gillingham on Saturday. I remember last summer when we signed Burge and loads on here were screaming blue murder that he'd "obviously been brought in to replace McLaughlin" and how it was a "disgrace" and Donald was "taking the quick buck on McLaughlin"..... then fast forward a couple of months and it's clear that Burge has been brought in to be No.2 and provide competition to McLaughlin.....fast forward … Jon McLaughlin has decided that he will stay at Sunderland beyond the January transfer window, but The Sun on Sunday (26/1; page 61) reports that he could look to leave the Stadium of Light in the summer. And he has found his way back into Phil Parkinson’s plans in recent […]

Blackburn Rovers are hoping to tempt Sunderland into selling Jon McLaughlin this month, with The Sun on Sunday (19/1; page 63) reporting that the goalkeeper is out of contract in the summer. Jon McLaughlin and Steven Gerrard react as Sunderland goalkeeper joins Rangers Jon McLaughlin said it was a ‘proud moment’ as he agreed to join Rangers on a two-year deal. McLaughlin, 32, joined Sunderland in the summer of 2018 from Hearts and has since clocked up an impressive 90 appearances in all competitions […] The Scotland international goalkeeper is out of contract at … )’ ‘No issue with Sunderland’s Finest and England #1 moving on’ Vito Mannone wanted to stay, we sold him for £1.8million and then bumbled about with Steele, Ruiter and Camp. McLaughlin’s future has been a talking point this month. Jon McLaughlin leaves Sunderland to join Rangers; Read More Related Articles. ‘Big Jon - he’s a keeper, (assuming contract sorted? Now I'm not entirely sure what Jon McLaughlin is worth, and I've less idea of what he's on and what they might be offering. But this posturing from Donald, thinking he knows what players are worth, thinking he can take on their agents and get what's best for Sunderland has already been found out before. McLaughlin has been an inspired signing for the Black Cats. Jon McLaughlin remains in contract talks with Sunderland - but has now been linked with Rangers as well as Blackburn Rovers The Black Cats … Sunderland’s official website confirmed that the 32-year-old will officially leave on June 30th when his contract expires. Scotland international goalkeeper Jon McLaughlin has departed Sunderland and signed for Scottish giants Rangers.