Explore 109 Vocation Quotes by authors including Eleanor Roosevelt, Mother Teresa, and Viktor E. Frankl at BrainyQuote.
Religious life is an encounter with the living God. Vocation Sayings and Quotes.

The Universality of Calling Every person, of every degree, state, sex, or condition without exception, must have some personal and particular calling to walk in. A vocation flows from the heart of God and blossoms in the good soil of faithful people, in the experience of fraternal love. Nothing is more boring than a man with a career.” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956. The fifteen quotes featured here are taken from Callings: Twenty Centuries of Christian Wisdom on Vocation, edited by William C. Placher. AT LAST I HAVE found my vocation: My vocation is love. A vocation is a fruit that ripens in a well cultivated field of mutual love that becomes mutual service, in the context of an authentic ecclesial life. Sometimes that encounter is preceded by a kind of soul-searching agony that tries desperately not to hear, runs in the opposite direction, and frantically tries to reason itself out of answering the invitation. No vocation is born of itself or lives for itself. See more ideas about Catholic quotes, Catholic faith, Catholic. Quotes tagged as "vocation" Showing 1-30 of 288 “Only those who decline to scramble up the career ladder are interesting as human beings.

“ Whatever vocation you decide on, track down the best people in the world at doing it and surround yourself with them. Nov 26, 2017 - Explore Discerning Woman's board "Quotes about Discernment and Religious Life" on Pinterest. —Saint Thérèse of Lisieux (1873-1897) DISCOVERING VOCATION does not mean scrambling toward some prize just beyond my reach but accepting the treasure of true self I already possess. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old vocation quotes, vocation sayings, and vocation proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Vocation Quotes.