Do you like ice cream? Get ready for some coloring fun with totally free printable coloring image. Yes, I do. It’s perfect for practicing vocabulary from “Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?” (or any of the “Do You Like…?” songs).

© Super Simple Learning 2014 www.supersimplelearning.com f 12

https://supersimple.com/song/do-you-like-broccoli-ice-cream Yes, I do.Yes, I do. Yes, I do.

This Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream Super Simple Songs Coloring Page would make your activity extra colorful. Children really enjoy holding the yes/no paddles and they help the more tactile and visual learners follow the Broccoli Ice Cream song more easily. Hello, I wanted to ask you... do you have the worksheet for the other song " Do you like spaghetti yogurt?"

Surf the broad selection of free coloring book for children to find instructional, animations, nature, pets, Scriptures coloring sheets, and a lot more.

No, I don’t.Yucky! broccoli Super Simple Songs 3 - Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?

Here’s a very easy game to play with kids ages 3-5 years old.

Yes, I do.

Do you like broccoli ice cream?

Do you like donuts?

Jul 3, 2017 - “Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?” is an original (and very silly) food song created for teaching how to express food likes and dislikes, and asking and answering “Do you like _____?” questions. It works well for second language learners, or for practicing asking and answering questions. Contains 13 Cards: broccoli, ice cream, broccoli ice cream, donuts, juice, donut juice, popcorn, pizza, popcorn pizza, bananas, soup, banana soup, Yes I do!, No I don't!

After you have learned and sung the song together, encourage children to use their imagination to come up with some other st… Yes, I do. Do you like broccoli?