... Beginning next to the Terrace Boxes and extending all the way to the back of the venue; Events Seating Chart Concert Guide ... Terrace Theater; ... View Full Details. Super Seats - (Sections G1, H, J1) - The three middle seating sections in Promenade Level 2 are designated at the Hollywood Bowl as Super Seats. The Hollywood Bowl is an amphitheatre in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.It was named one of the 10 best live music venues in America by Rolling Stone magazine in 2018.. Expressed permission required for any capture or reuse. My concern is this: I absolutely hate having to balance my dinner on my lap! Hollywood Bowl Rules and FAQs Known for its distinctive shell-like appearance and even more for the sounds that come out of it, there's no venue quite like the ... Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart. Box Seats Hollywood Bowl Tips Hollywood bowl terrace 2 rateyourseats com hollywood bowl terrace 2 rateyourseats com hollywood bowl terrace 2 seat views seatgeek seating chart hollywood bowl. Whats people lookup in this blog: Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart Terrace 2 Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart. There is also pool seating and even something called super seating. 2301 N. Highland Ave. , Los Angeles, CA 90068: 323-850-2000: Los Angeles Sports Tickets. Hollywood bowl section terrace 2 terrace box 2 at hollywood bowl hollywood bowl terrace 2 seat views hollywood bowl section terrace 2.

Hollywood Bowl seating charts for all events including .
The Hollywood Bowl seating chart isn’t purposely confusing, but it’s meant to give a physical representation of what you’re looking at. Hollywood Bowl Gate Times. Terrace Box Seats At Hollywood Bowl? Find Hollywood Bowl venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts.
All images and photos on this site are protected by the registered U.S. And international copyrights. Between the regular rows and seats, all the terrace locations, and box seating, you’ll start to get confused quickly. Seating charts for . The Hollywood Bowl is known for its band shell, a distinctive set of concentric arches that graced the site from 1929 through 2003, before being replaced with a larger one beginning in the 2004 season. I am thinking about purchasing some tickets to the Bowl and they have the Terrace Boxes available.

Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart Terrace 2. Buy Hollywood Bowl tickets at Ticketmaster.com. Seating view photo of Hollywood Bowl, section Terrace 2, row 1625, seat 1,2,3,4, Shared Anonymously These premium seats give you a dead-center view of the stage. Promenade seating at Hollywood Bowl on the second level offer some of the best standard seating views for the venue. See the view from Section P2, read reviews and buy tickets. This will be an event with video screens and also fireworks, in addition to music. Hollywood Bowl Information. Hollywood Bowl Rules and FAQs | Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart. Seating Chart General Admission Seating. Section P2 Hollywood Bowl seating views. Capacity: 4,500 - Reserved Floor (Sections T, U, V) ... All photos licensed to Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation. Hollywood Bowl Seating Chart Terrace 2. masuzi July 20, 2018 Uncategorized No Comments. Reserved Seating.