Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > XThe GreatestX Silver Belt. Watch on UFC Fight Pass. I saw a walking 265 pound monster standing at 6′3. IKAN YU MINTA TOLONG #SARAWAK Baru-baru ini, tular di laman Facebook sebuah video yang memaparkan seekor ikan yu paus meminta 'pertolongan' sekumpulan nelayan kerana badannya tersangkut pada tali jala. Marlon Moraes vs. Aljamain Sterling. It’s those alarming minutes in the aftermath of a fight that are the focus of this article as we look back at 20 of the scariest knockouts in UFC history. So much entertainment at every event. UFC 142. Knockouts, crazy combos and scarry knock downs. Download MP4, 3GP & HD Video of UFC SCARIEST KNOCKOUTS REACTION He fucks up 75% of the ppl in the UFC hall of fame...he just never fought in the UFC . A self-confessed barroom brawler, Abbott waded forward … Scariest Knockouts I have ever seen. Choose how to share: Done! I feel like this is really a matter of opinion. UFC a big Organisation in martial arts. Tank Abbott vs John Matua Tank Abbott announced his arrival in the MMA world at UFC 6 in 1995 with a knockout so brutal that some people feared they’d just witnessed the first death inside the Octagon. Joe Rogan podcast anoints UFC heavyweight contender, Francis Ngannou, the scariest fighter of all time, after "The Predator" wiped the floor with Cain Velasquez. SCARiEST KNOCKOUTS in UFC - Part 2. In a year with several spectacular knockouts, Edson Barboza’s wheel kick finish of Terry Etim at UFC … BjPenn2017 Red Belt. Marlon Moraes only needed 67 seconds to produce a devastating knockout against Aljamain Sterling in 2017. www.globalfightcenter.com The network platform So here’s what I think, ^When I see this guy compete in the UFC, I honestly thought no one looked bigger or scarier. Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by XThe GreatestX, Sep 25, 2017. Edson Barboza KO3 Terry Etim . Joined: Oct 31, 2016 Messages: Kvolcom, Sep 26, 2017 #3.