They started dating in 2018. Missy Franklin’s boyfriend is Hayes Johnson. Discover how much Missy Franklin is worth today, view full biography, facts, and family life. Missy Franklin has not been previously engaged. Still thinking big . A teenage star of the pool at London 2012, where she won four gold medals, and the most decorated female swimmer in the history of the World Championships, the USA’s Missy Franklin is aiming to bounce back after a missing out on individual success at Rio 2016.

Missy Franklin’s boyfriend is Hayes Johnson. American swimming superstar Missy Franklin shares the pain of those athletes who have been forced to put their dreams of glory at Tokyo 2020 on hold. 1467 Missy Franklin pictures from 2020. What is Missy Franklin's net worth in 2020? Missy Franklin, Olympic gold medalist swimmer, says lessons from therapy help in lockdown By Ben Morse, CNN 5/14/2020 What is the average income in your state? Missy Franklin believes the Tokyo 2020 delay could help new stars emerge (Tony Marshall/PA) “My ultimate goal was to be the most decorated female Olympic swimmer of all time, and I … She is an only child. Missy Franklin believes the Tokyo 2020 delay could help new stars emerge (Tony Marshall/PA) More “My ultimate goal was to be the most decorated female … Missy [Franklin] was 13 at the Olympic trials in 2008 and she swam in three events. In 2009, one year later, she made the national team. Check out the latest pictures, photos and images of Missy Franklin from 2020. Missy Franklin’s boyfriend Hayes Johnson. She had the second-fastest freestyle in the country. Decorated Olympic champion Franklin shares Games pain Updated / Tuesday, 5 May 2020 07:29 Five-time Olympic champion Missy Franklin … According to our records, she has no children. Updated: February 17, 2020 Missy Franklin News Looking Back at Day 4 of the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials Let’s go back and remember what was going on during the 4th day of the Olympic Trials back in 2012 and 2016. Missy had at least 1 relationship in the past.