The Definitive Dishwasher Buying Guide. Popular Bosch dishwasher models. Bosch sells 118 different dishwashers—here's how to tell them apart. Hi I’ve just replaced my old Bosch dishwasher with a new Bosch one (SMV46GX00G). See more. Most come with a RackMatic adjustable middle rack, which adjusts to three different heights and nine tilt positions for loading versatility. 2:31. The common complaint concerning this Bosch dishwasher problem is: “the power button is red, but the dishwasher doesn’t do anything. Of the 51 dishwashers on Consumer Reports' top picks list, 34 are made by Bosch including four new models that we just added. We researched the best Bosch dishwashers so you can pick a great model for your kitchen. Some new Bosch owners discover, rather costly so, that many Bosch dishwashers’ models do not automatically start back up or un-pause when the door is shut. It washes well and dries the dishes reasonably well, however the inside of the machine is always covered in condensation after the cycle, as the photos show. * *Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Bosch dishwashers have a detergent dispenser designed for pellets. Reviewed 214,091 views. PureDry technology ends each cycle with an extra hot wash to thoroughly clean, sanitize and dry your dishes. Our new patented CrystalDry™ technology transforms moisture into heat to get dishes, including plastics, 60% drier. What to look for when buying a new dishwasher. I turned the machine off and on, but that didn’t fix it. Bosch dishwashers are known for being quiet, quality machines. Everything you need to know about Bosch's new 2017 dishwashers - Duration: 2:31.

Bosch sells some incredibly popular dishwashers, but its product lineup is quite confusing. Our dishwasher buying guide will get you up to date with the latest trends and technology and help you to make an informed decision on the right kind of appliance for your home and lifestyle. We help sort them out so you can buy the best fit for your kitchen.