The panel design is not 100% movie accurate as I … Han Solo, known only as Han until being given the surname Solo by an Imperial recruitment officer, and formerly known as Cadet 124-329 while serving as an Imperial cadet, was a human male smuggler. STAR WARS ESB HAN SOLO In CARBONITE Statue BY ATTAKUS #1447 Of 1500 RARE. 1929 "han solo in carbonite" 3D Models. Fun Han Solo themed candy treats perfect for any Star Wars fan. Step 1: The majority of the time spent on this project is in creating the eight side-panels. Lando's Millennium Falcon and Han Solo Trapped in Carbonite are filled with chewy caramel for Chewie (Chewbacca). Bring home a piece of the Star Wars film legacy with the Sideshow Han Solo in Carbonite Life-Size Star Wars Figure. Han Solo in Carbonite. Han Solo is a Star Wars minifigure first introduced in 2000. Sideshow Star Wars HAN SOLO Premium Format … Full Size. Click to find the best Results for han solo in carbonite Models for your 3D Printer. Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. Free shipping Make offer - STAR WARS ESB HAN SOLO In CARBONITE Statue BY ATTAKUS #1447 Of 1500 RARE. Free postage. $9.49.

Since then, a total of seventeen versions of the minifigure have been made, along with two different pieces representing Han frozen in carbonite, and one microfigure for the LEGO Games theme. You can purchase the Han Solo Carbonite Funko Pop figure here for $12.50 . For my design, I took some creative liberties in the layout and embellishment of the panels. Lego Carbonite HAN SOLO minifigure brick Star Wars 10123 4476 6209 7144. He became a leader in the Alliance to Restore the Republic and an instrumental figure in the defeat of the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. The Han in carbonite Funko would look great on a shelf by itself or with a Star Wars memorabilia collection! £478.88.