The unmistakable RIMOWA Original aluminium suitcase with its distinctive grooves is regarded as one of the most iconic luggage designs of all time. The label on the box reveals already a lot about the case inside.The label also holds the serial number and the EAN/UPC number. Made from high-end anodised aluminium, the RIMOWA Original Check-In M in silver is engineered with longevity in mind. The check in models from small to large are; the Check-In M, Check-In L, Trunk and Trunk Plus.
The unmistakable RIMOWA Original aluminum suitcase with its distinctive grooves is regarded as one of the most iconic luggage designs of all time. The suitcase we are reviewing, the Check-In L, model number 92573004, is made in Germany.

Well, that has been renamed as the Classic Cabin, while the Topas Cabin Multiwheel is simply referred to as the Original Cabin now. Remarkably robust and surprisingly lightweight, the RIMOWA Original Trunk in titanium is an unparalleled example of craftsmanship and innovation. The outer dimensions are 31.2 x 20.1 x 10.7 inch. The videos I’ve shot are not a side-by-side comparison of the Topas and Classic Flight but if you watch them back-to-back you’ll see that I give a tour of both bags in basically the same order.
Essential Berry & Glacier. The case will stay with you a lifetime and will only get more beautiful the more you travel with it.

Made from high-end anodized aluminum, the RIMOWA Original Cabin Plus in black is engineered with longevity in mind. For US-based customers it will probably will be made in Canada. I consent to RIMOWA processing my personal data in order to send personalised marketing material in accordance with the consent form and the privacy policy. You can check the Rimowa website for the serial number to see if you have purchased the correct one.The box is made of a double layer… The unmistakable RIMOWA Original aluminum suitcase with its distinctive grooves is regarded as one of the most iconic luggage designs of all time. Dior and RIMOWA All new products ACCESSORIES RIMOWA Eyewear. It’s my hope that this will help you decide which RIMOWA is … Original Trunk XL. RIMOWA x GLCO. Essential Berry & Glacier. and weights 14.2 lbs. I consent to RIMOWA processing my personal data in order to send personalised marketing material in accordance with the consent form and the privacy policy. Original Trunk XL. Purchasing a Rimowa is something special. Dior and RIMOWA All new products LIMITED EDITION RIMOWA x Garrett Leight.

I don’t understand why the Trunk Plus isn’t named Trunk L. But anyways the naming convention is much better than it was before. So let’s start with unboxing. Compare Topas vs Classic Flight.