Price and other details may vary based on size and color. 38-40". Woolrich Size Chart : Size Chart : Size: Bust: Waist: Hips : XS: 2: 33.5" 25.5" 35.5" S: 4-6: 34.5-35.5" 26.5-27.5" 36.5-37.5" M: 8-10: 36.5-37.5" 28.5-29.5" 38.5-39.5" L: 12-14: 39-40.5" 31-32" 41-42" XL: 16-18: 42-44" 34-36" 44-46" XXL: 20-22: 46-48" 38-40" 48-50" Size chart is a general guide.

*Welcome email code is valid on full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. I normally wear a 7.5 in shoes, but had to go up to an 8 due to half sizes not being available. Woolrich Quilt Mini Set Full/Queen (92"x96"), Buffalo Check Red. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Fit refers to the way a garment's drape and ease … Neck. Woolrich Chilly Days Hooded Jacket - Women's.

Woolrich Men's Shirts size chart.

90's Woolrich lumberjack / carpenter shirt in black and white gingham / plaid. Shop now! Woolrich … $61.99 $ 61. You may measure your foot size in inches or centimeters and look up your size for Woolrich shoes in the chart on this page or convert your size to other countries. WOOLRICH OUTERWEAR WEIGHT & WARMTH CHART. In a suit size I am a 38 Regular - which fits me perfectly of the rack. I love these slip-ons by Woolrich. 33.25-33.5". Get it as soon as Thu, Jul …

From soft wool blankets to the warmest arctic down parkas to plaid flannel shirts and durable wool vests, we are product to have pioneered many styles that have become American Classics. Please note measurements are approximate, and are taken on the size worn by the model.
4.6 out of 5 stars 780. Long-sleeve shirt in an organic cotton flannel … Woolrich shoes are straightforward to wear and always look appealing on any occasion. Buy top selling products like Woolrich® Twin Falls Reversible Quilt Set and Woolrich® Alton Plush to Sherpa Twin Comforter Set in Taupe/Ivory. Find the parka, coat or jacket that’s perfect for you with the Woolrich Outerwear Weight & Warmth chart. Regular Fit is an easy cut with a straight, draped line. Woolrich Clothing; Turn back the clock nearly two decades to the early 1800s and you’d find Woolrich in its infancy, with John Rich in the thick of gentler times, shifting socks to logging camps out the back of his mule cart. 32". Woolrich Women's Size Chart Woolrich Men's Size Chart Bring classic vibes to your weekly wardrobe with the essential Woolrich® Eco Rich Twisted Oxbow Shirt! Only view Sale items (9) Woolrich. Chest.

Woolrich Women's Size Chart Woolrich Men's Size Chart Roll into Bingotown with a wiggle wagon full of groceries in this Woolrich® Over and Out Shirt. Sleeve.

They do run somewhat small in sizing. Free 30-Days Returns.

Woolrich is committed to being solely customer focused, and not selling out to the "disposable" trends of today. Waist. You need to understand the nature of the beast. It may include sizes that are unavailable for this item. Because our product sizing varies by collection, size & fit charts are available by product only. Sizes can vary between brands. The latest outdoor collections: discover the newest proposals for the city and the great outdoors, explore the co-labs on Woolrich's official site. Great selection of warm weather shorts in a variety of styles and lengths.

Size chart is a general guide. Fit. … The Woolrich … From its modest beginning, Woolrich grew to accommodate a larger line of products featuring Woolrich clothes and even slippers. Woolrich Clothing Size Chart. XXL (20-22) 46-48". Since 1830, Woolrich has proudly crafted Men's & Women's styles to keep you comfortable.

(3) $178.95 Outlet: $74.99 Sale.

/ 185 g; Button-up front; Two button-flap chest patch pockets; Single-button cuffs with sleeve venting plackets; Available in iconic Woolrich buffalo check plaid; Center back length: 28 ½″ Size guide Women Men's and Women's clothing sizes on our website follow the International sizing system (from XXS to 3XL). 99 $103.99 $103.99. This garment has a button-up closure and two button-down chest pockets.
Manufacturer size US Size Neck (in inches) Chest (in inches) S: S: 14.5: 34: M: M: 15.5: 38: L: L: 16.5: 42: XL: XL: 17.5: 46: XXL: XXL: 18.5: 50: 3XL: 3XL: 19.5: 54: PAYMENT: Please pay for your item(s) within 2 days of auction close, or contact me for further payment requests. Vintage 1970's Woolrich 'shacket' in wool with a very fine red and black twill. 48-50". Free Next Day Delivery on Prime Eligible Amazon Fashion Orders. See our Weight & Warmth Chart below; Fabric content: 100% cotton; Weight: 6.5 oz. Back to Customer Service. Yellow square patch cotton T-shirt from Woolrich featuring a relaxed fit, a crew neck, short sleeves and a straight hem. I was surprised at how small an 8 is, and would say the size … Sale.