This is super important NOTE: Hello This is the very first mod I made and uploaded, ever. featuring a massive map that … A peasant revolt is led by a randomly generated lowborn character of the county's religion and culture with the Peasant Leader trait. Experience the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra in Crusader Kings 2. Download Temp removed. Crusader Kings II [mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 17MAY2020 Sign in to follow this . This is the most recent release of Christianity Mod for Crusader Kings 2. The title and CB are named "[County adjective] Peasant Revolt" (e.g.

Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht lets you play as almost every faction in the Warhammer Fantasy world. Dreams of Sodomy This is a simple mod, adding bestiality themed events and actions into the world of Crusader Kings II. Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht is a total conversion mod for Crusader Kings 2, set in the Warhammer Fantasy setting. This is the same version that was released on LoversLab. Crusader Kings II is probably the best game in all of PC gaming to represent the intense political action of George R.R. Martin's world. On success, only the target county is usurped. Link to post. 0.

This mod seeks to do the universe of A Song of Ice and Fire justice with its impressively researched bookmarks and hefty focus on character interactions. "Cornish Peasant Revolt"). Place mod files into "C:\Users\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod" making sure the "CKLab.mod" file is in the root of that mod folder.

Features include a whole new map, cultures, religions, events, graphics and mechanics. Set in the year 2010 IC, over five centuries before the reign of Karl Franz and the familiar events of recent Warhammer canon such as the End Times. ... With the peasant execution at 5%, that means even after a crushed revolt, every territory would be sitting at 1% revolt risk, which doesn't seem like much, but when the kingdom gets bigger, that's a 1% dice roll for every territory. Share this post . This Mod is best played with Kyro's Clean Map Mod, which is linked here in this text. That site no longer meets my needs for posting, so this is meant to be the new home of the mod. Still having trouble with peasant revolts after 0.3.1b (Games: Crusader Kings II: Mods: CK2: Middle Earth Project (CK2:MEP): Forum: Bug Reports: Still having trouble with peasant revolts after 0.3.1b) Locked: Thread Options Final Notes: I'm using this mod to learn even more about CK2 modding, but I'm also posting it long before its even ready for public use to try and have people who look forward to the mod … A Game of Thrones Mod. Choose from one of many available bookmarks or any date from the mod's timeline which spans over six centuries.