Looking back at her appearance... she may seem slightly generic, but she was actually one of the first fighting game "cat-girls" ever. She is the only character of the series to star in … She thought her parents would be angry because of it. Samurai Shodown II. HEIGHT. Submitted by LBL - Published on 12/31/03 See all Samurai Shodown II IGN.com: SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to Android devices! They have been indexed as Female Teen with Green eyes and Green hair that is Past Waist length . May 30, 1775. Kuroko: P(ushing) / Laiso_7 / Gonzo / Crazy kimo. Jubei Yagyu: NRF. She replaced Tam Tam's role in the cast. Cham Cham is the younger sister of Tam Tam, the greatest warrior of their village. Dangerous jungles and ferocious beasts surround the area and the people need to be physically fit in order to survive. BOOMERANG BEHEADER.

SAMURAI SHODOWN WARRIORS RAGE. Some of II ’s portraits are reused for the game. The townspeople named the place in spirit of its natural surroundings. Cham Cham (チャムチャ�, Chamu Chamu) is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. SAMURAI SHODOWN 5 SPECIAL * The above data is of the ARCADE version. Gen-an Shiranui: Gen_an / Kojya / Basara-kun (SSIV) Hanzo Hattori: Hanzo / Star Platinum / NRF. Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown 2 by themeworld. Cham Cham is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. She mysteriously got a village heirloom called the \"Tangiers Stone\" to play with when a goblin snatched it away. This place acts as the first stage for Tam Tam and Cham Cham. DATE OF BIRTH. Guides Publication date 1999-08-04 Topics Desktop Theme. MULTA UNGUESU INCLUSIO. She is the only character of the series to star in her own pachinko game. Kyoshiro Senryo: NRF. Cham Cham is a character from the video game Samurai Shodown. Secret Character: In the PlayStation port of IV, marketed as Samurai Shodown IV Special for a Japan-only release, Cham Cham appears as an unlockable character, only being selectable in Versus Mode.

Defeat the last boss Mizuki in Samurai Shodown II as Genjuro, Cham Cham, Neinhalt, or Nicotine : 30: Demon Hunters : Earthquake: Ayce78 / Fujy. It’s the most successful series to date for the company. First appearance: Samurai Shodown II (1994) Latest appearance: Samurai Shodown VI (2005) Numbers of playable appearances in main games: 3 Poll placement: #4. For a while now, I've always wanted to create my own Desktop Themes featuring my favorite Anime, Manga and Videogame characters but I've never had the time … SAMURAI SHODOWN 5. Cham Cham is a hilariously cute & original design. Samurai Shodown 2 and its characters are copyrights of their respective trademarks. The next only includes character both returning since Samurai Shodown II, brand new characters, and those whose animations where slightly modified from Samurai Shodown III.Haohmaru, Galford, Shizumaru, Ukyo, Kyoshiro, Hanzo, Basara, and Shiro Tokisada Amakusa retains the same animations from Samurai Shodown III, only the colors increased brightness. Windows 95/98/ME/XP theme Read Me file: Cham Cham's Desktop-A-Rama ===== Hi and welcome to my first Desktop Theme! Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions! She is the only character of the series to star in her own pachinko game. Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection – Cham Cham. Cham Cham is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. They have unique ears. Samurai Shodown is an arcade-styled versus fighting game series developed by Japanese gaming hardware and software company SNK. Samurai Shodown, known in Japan as Samurai Spirits (サムライスピリッツ, Samurai Supirittsu), is a fighting game series by SNK.In Japan, the name of the series is officially in katakana, but is often written in kanji (侍魂, Samurai Tamashii), with the second character pronounced supirittsu (spirits), to better reflect the game's setting.

Images of the Cham Cham voice actors from the Samurai Shodown franchise. Green Vale. Features: * The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!

Windows 95/98/ME/XP theme Read Me file: Cham Cham's Desktop-A-Rama ===== Hi and welcome to my first Desktop Theme! Sprites animations Edit. As one of the non-samurai characters of Samurai Shodown 2, she definitely stood out and balanced the roster She replaced Tam Tam's role in the cast.