Have 37 hours and at the quest "on thin ice" I love this game, but for some reason I rarely do side quests. Secondary quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are not contracts or treasure hunts and can be as simple as talking to someone or in-depth as running around hunting down clues and people in multiple locations.. When you reach your destination, which is a Nilfgaardian camp set on Marlin Coast, Avallac'h will be explaining his plan to everyone, however Ciri will not be allowed to take part in the battle. I am now at the "On Thin Ice" mission of the witcher 3 goty complete blah blah blah edition, and I'd like to complete it, however I'm worried about being able to complete the DLC and few remaining side quests that I have. In most circumstances you are able to leave and resume secondary quests at any time but make sure to read a quest's page for any restrictions or time constraints. Suggested level: 30 Group: Main Quests Location: Skellige. I'm currently on my second play through with roughly 80 hours logged into this game on the first play through alone, so there's a lot of extra content through side quests and the gwent card game. On Thin Ice is a Main Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. On Thin Ice is a main quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Most all side quests have a certain recommended level, and many are available

0. On Thin Ice The Witcher 3 Guide. On Thin Ice Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Quest. A question about the final main story mission(s) and side quests in the witcher 3. Get through the hounds and warriors of the Hunt . Post Comment. This quest will start after completing the "Battle Preparations" quest, at the end of which you will have the opportunity to sail to Undvik right away, or join the rest a little later when you're ready. 5. "Every story, even the longest epic, must end, and so this one too now nears its conclusion. Irx. #11. I have just been so hooked to the story that I wanna keep going and see what's next! So if you're a completionist, I would look for witcher contracts and other side quests throughout the game, and do those. Geralt and his friends had acquired the Sunstone and secured the help of Fringilla Vigo. 11.

Next Kaer Morhen and epilogue Epilogue Something Ends, Something Begins Prev Kaer Morhen and epilogue Epilogue Battle Preparations. There are multiple Side Quests in the various explorable areas of The Witcher 3.

During the conversation you play as Geralt.