It had noticeable sparkle particles throughout (but it's not glitter), and I didn't sense the texture of the sparkles as I applied it, though it seemed to be more noticeable as I removed the product at the end (larger chunks came off). I've had other eyeliner swatches completely disappear after this test, so although the swatches didn't hold up totally, I'd say these are actually pretty good - I'd happily wear them with no complaints whatsoever, especially given that these are pencil eyeliners, which tend to not hold up to this sort of tests as well as say, gel or liquid eyeliners. Everything seemed so awkward. There are five shades in this new formula which is a liquid gel version of MJ Beauty’s bestselling Highliner gel eye crayon. The pure hues are glitter-free, intensified by super-rich pigment. Hi dolls! (blog post soon) Naturally, creating a sibling eyeliner in a bold, MATTE formula was ideal.. Review & Swatches: Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Eye Gel Crayon in Blacquer Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Eye Gel Crayon in Blacquer is supposed to a shiny black, but it's a matte black for me. See comparison swatches / view dupes. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eyeliner Crayons Swatches 42Blacquer 58Stonefox 48RoCocoa 54Brownout 80In the Buff 70Marigold 78Orange Crush 74Sunset 90Peridot 52Introvert Courtney … that performed well! It has seven shades ranging from beige to inky black with five variations on taupe between the two. Marc Jacobs Beauty (Luna)Tic (64) Highliner Gel Eye Crayon ($25.00 for 0.01 oz.) This particular shade works well for brightening the eye. They are calling it a highlighter for the eyes. It is an eyeshadow that is permanent in this palette: Socialeyes (780). I totally caught some spring vibes playing with the New Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon, so I figured I would do some quick swatches for you!. is described as a “metallic pale lavender.” It’s a cool-toned, gray-ish lavender with a metallic sheen. And the ink. It was semi-sheer applied in a single pass and buildable to semi-opaque color. Experience the intense color payoff, amazing glide and 12-hour longwear of Marc Jacobs Beauty’s original award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliner--re-envisioned in a bold matte finish. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette for holiday 2017 has 20 outstanding shades, four finishes, an updated formula, and comes in an oversized compact. Marc Jacobs Matte Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner Review + Swatches I love Marc Jacobs eyeliners. Every little movement decided the fate of the outcome. The formula is waterproof with a unique shiny finish. Features a built-in sharpener. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon is an extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner, with a formula exclusive to Marc Jacobs beauty. The Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons are the new entries in top fashion designer Marc Jacobs’ makeup line…. Marc Jacobs Original Highliner is a bestselling hit. My hand was shaky trying too hard to control the pen. Marc Jacobs Fantascene Palette Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid Gel Eyeliner Swatches. Marc Jacobs Beauty Glittersweet (106) Highliner Gel Crayon ($26.00 for 0.01 oz.) Marc Jacobs Beauty Dancin' Shoes is a slightly warm-toned, dark black with a satin finish. is a new, limited edition cooler-toned palette (!!) Marc Jacobs Beauty has extended its “highway to colours” with its newest launch: the Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons, 12 new bright miles or… eye pencils.. Marc Jacobs Beauty Steel(etto) Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette ($49.00 for 0.21 oz.) Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eyeliner - Blacquer: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The Highliners from Marc Jacobs Beauty claim to be waterproof and long-wearing with a color-intense payoff. is a medium bronze with moderate, warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Eyeliner Review & Swatches. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner – Midnight in Paris, Brown(out), O(vert), Ro(Cocoa) Marc Jacobs Orange Crush Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner Marc Jacobs Th(Ink) Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Inglot Matte Gel Eye Liner Best Gel Eyeliners Available in India 6 Lakme Enrich Lip Crayon Photos, Swatches

The richness of the colour and longevity of wear makes …