To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Time to play a fantasy, licensed title and d&d / ad&d video game title. Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance is a turn-based strategy game where the player is one of the heirs to a throne, a descendant of the royal bloodline on a quest to take over the world.

was one of my favorite games of all times, and i am actually looking it up to help me work on another similar computer game i am making(set more into the future tho), and was wondering if there is any more modern versions of it? August 29, 2000 / Version: Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance 1.0 2000-08-29 05:02:00 Summary The objective of the game is to gather power and influence while the other regents try the same. Birthright Gorgon's Alliance mods ? has anyone attempted to remake birthright into a computer game?

Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance is a licensed Dungeons & Dragons video game. Download the best games on Windows & Mac.

For Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance on the PC, GameFAQs has 4 cheat codes and secrets. 30:04. Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance is a strategy role-playing game based on TSR's Birthright world of Anuire. Players take on the role of ruler, or regent as they are called in Birthright, of a nation in the Land of Anuire on the continent of Cerilia. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, customer love, and one fair price for all regions. Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance is an abandoned Windows XP/98/95 fantasy strategy game set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, developed by Synergistic Software, designed by Ed Stark and published by Sierra On-Line in 1996. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. In order to accomplish this objective, the player may use warfare, diplomacy, magic, manipulation of holdings su… Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance (aka Birthright: Le Pacte des Ténèbres, Birthright: Die Dunkle Allianz), a really nice strategy game sold in 1996 for Windows, is available and ready to be played again! Kikoskia 9,757 views. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. It's available for download. Play against challenging computer opponents or other cunning human players. It combines first person dungeon and castle quests, tactical real-time graphical battles, and complex economic and diplomatic strategy.

Let's Play Birthright - The Gorgon's Alliance 30: Long Live the King - Duration: 30:04.