An interesting detail is: BotW Link being 164 cm makes Classic Link exactly 120 cm tall. At the moment, 04.05.2020, we have next information/answer: 1,86m. Other characters sometimes think of him as handsome. Google claims the average height for an adult human on earth is 5.6', which is 1.70668m. A neat coincidence.

I haven't managed to find a video yet where he stands right next to in. Link is the main protagonist of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. In this screenshot he is standing close, but not against it, and he appears to be 1.5 meters.

This profile covers Link from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I noticed that Link was about the same size, so I always figured adult Link was around 74~80 cm (2'5"~2'7"). Either that or Link is due for a massive growth spurt any day now. In A Link to the Past, he was depicted as having pink hair in-game, due to graphics limitations, although the artwork for the game depicts him as having auburn hair. I'm starting to think that height corresponds with age in Zelda games.

We'll use an average value of 37.5 inches for the blade and 7.5 inches for the hilt of a Royal Broadsword, or 45 total inches.

Supposedly if Link stands up against it, his height is measured at 1.7 meters or 66.92 inches (or approximately 5'7").
It is unlikely that Link's age exceeds nineteen years at any point in the series thus far.
Height Botw Link Sometimes we have questions about: "How tall is botw link?" Riju is younger than him which would make sense that she would be shorter too. **It was Link is much shorter than a lot of people but he's also younger. NES Ganon sprite is double that: 240 cm, which matches perfectly SNES Ganon height from this artwork. Link Series The Legend of Zelda Age ~17 (Physically) 100+ (Biologically) Birthday Unknown Sex Male Height 4'10" (147cm ) Weight 80 lbs (36,3kg) Alignment Neutral Good. Link's physical characteristics fluctuate from game to game, though he usually has light-colored hair (ranging from brown to blonde to orange), blue eyes, and a medium build.