Vanguard customer reviews, complaints, financial services satisfaction rating from clients, pros and cons. Over the last 15 years, Vanguard Motor Sales has become the nations premier American classic and muscle car dealership. We are here to buy, sell and trade! Our 80,000 sq.

We have a state of the art showroom. Vanguard Motor Sales is a classic and muscle car dealership in the Motor City. Thank you for your feedback. I have contacted this person and asked about the car, and he confirmed that the car was in perfect state and I said that I didn’t need any surprises. You contacted us back in May 2019 regarding the motor issues. Ft. Showroom. Since 2004, we have parked over 3,000 dreams in driveways. Search listings from Vanguard Motor Sales in Plymouth, MI to find the right vehicle for you. We analyze millions of used cars daily. We are not a consignment dealer. The Motor City 15100 Keel St. Plymouth, MI 48170. VANGUARD MOTOR SALES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported Your Search: Vanguard Motor Sales. We have over 100 cars in stock at our 30,000 square foot indoor facility. The phone number of this business is (248) 974-9513. I am writing this letter in regards to a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible, from Vanguard Motor Sales located at 15100 Keel Street, Plymouth, MI, 48170. We specialize in Hot Rods, Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Classic Cars, Antique Cars and more! Vanguard Motor Sales Response. by Dennis Wanlass, 7/3/2020 . ft. indoor showroom houses over 225 high quality dealer-owned classic cars. Browse inventory or visit our 60,000 Sq. I paid $62,000.00, which is a lot of money for this car. I paid $70, 000 and when they delivered the car, I refused to accept it, because the car looked 01/10/2020 . Find Classic Cars for Sale at Vanguard Motor Sales in Michigan - we ship worldwide! I spoke with Tom Photsios on 3 different occasions, plus looked at Internet pictures of the 1957 Chevy. We can ship a car anywhere in the world! Our goal is for all of our customers to be raving fans. Vanguard Editor Review Vanguard Review » Broker Promotions Brokerage Companies Deals » Vanguard Customer Reviews. Is Vanguard safe and good brokerage firm for investing account? Don’t trust the dealer from Vanguard Motor Sales.