The Origami Dripper was designed by the Founder of Trunk Coffee and Origami in Japan.

This ceramic dripper is made in Nagoya, Japan. ORIGAMI . Not only does the Origami Dripper brew an amazing cup of coffee, but it’s also made of high-quality ceramic and comes with a smooth wooden ring to set the dripper on top of. New to the Perk Brew Gear, the pretty Origami Dripper that comes in 9 bright colours. The shape of the dripper with 20 grooves allows you to use both the conical shaped filter paper and Kalita wave filter paper, making it a very versatile dripper. ORIGAMI drippers are made with Mino Ware which has 400 years of history. This ‘S’ size coffee dripper can fill 1 to 2 cups with deliciously brewed, aromatic coffee. Brewers with an eye for aesthetics will fall in love with this! The shape of the dripper with 20 grooves allows you to use both the conical shaped filter paper and Kalita wave filter paper, making it a very versatile dripper. Additionally, the perfect "cone-shape" allows ground coffee to be immersed under the hot water for a … The ORIGAMI Dripper is designed by the founder of Trunk Coffee and Origami in Japan.

Somewhat between the Hario V60 and the Kalita Wave, the ORIGAMI features vertical gutters of the dripper, to stabilise the extraction speed and perfectly extract a really clean flavour from the beans.. This ceramic dripper is made in Japan, Nagoya. The dripper is made of Mino porcelain- one of Japan's most prestigious potteries with more than 400 years of history. The 20 ribs creates air channels and keeps the brewing smooth and clog-free, which gives you great control over the dripping speed. Pick your favorite origami and be creative! Features The ORIGAMI Coffee Dripper is designed by the Founder of Trunk Coffee and Origami in Japan. Pottery and porcelain have good heat conductivity, and are perfect for the steaming process.

I mostly use only Kalita 155 filters in them, and my main recipe is the George Howell Kalita Wave one.I tend to use a 15:1 ratio (26 grams coffee / 390 ml water) but sometimes do more of a 16:1 ratio (24.3 grams coffee / … Official Distributor in Singapore. The ORIGAMI dripper is the newcomer to the specialty pour-over toolkit. I have two Origami drippers and I love them.

The vertical gutters of ORIGAMI drippers are designed for the perfect extraction speed – not too quick yet not too slow. Ceramics Coffee Dripper Filter,Origami Style V60 Filter Cup Coffee Dripper Coffee Cup,Pour Over Brewer Coffee Filter for 1-2 Cups (Color : Pink) 1 offer from $39.37 MOCOHANA Ceramic Coffee Dripper Pour Over Coffee Maker with Wood Stand Elegant Flower Shape V60 Filter for 1-2 Cups Slow Brewing Accessories for Home Cafe Restaurants Yellow
This ‘M’ size coffee dripper can fill 1 to 4 cups with deliciously brewed, aromatic coffee. >>>View Wooden holder for ORIGAMI Dripper. Pick your favorite origami and be creative!

The dripper is made of Mino porcelain- one of Japan's most prestigious potteries with more than 400 years of history. This dripper is made of ceramic in Japan, Nagoya.