I am on my second Mybook Duo 16tb hard drive in two weeks.

That USB Type-C port with all … 99 MSRP. I bought the first one on Amazon a couple weeks ago, took it straight out of the box and plugged it in, then did a scan for bad sectors, copied a few hundred GB to it and moved it off of it, and then let it sit. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Search (past 7 days): WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN [Dual Drive] 2.49 .

1 comment. Price. Dealighted analyzed 444 new deal forum threads today and identified 130 that people really like. The My Book™ Duo drive has massive capacity for storing photos, videos, documents and music. 4.2 out of 5 stars 3,834 ratings | 1000+ answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Once you get up to 4TB and beyond, you get an external casing and it becomes a My Book Duo with two drives and hardware RAID. 00 ... $ 17. Price Match Guarantee. MSRP: $599.99. save hide report. Product update for My Book Live Duo. Inside this WD My Book is actually a pair of high end 8TB WD Red NAS drives, for $550 it is a heck of a deal for tons of space! … WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN [Dual Drive] Product Description: The My Book Duo drive has massive capacity ideal for storing photos, videos, documents and music.

Added: 7/15/20 - 7:25am . WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN,Black by Western Digital. Share. 85% Off . share. In-Store. Amazon.com has WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive – USB 3.1 – WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN,Black on sale for $382.49. Important: Before updating to the latest firmware, it is recommended that you’ve installed the latest updates and service pack on your computer. Buy WD My Book Duo 16TB USB 3.1 External Hard Drive WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN Black with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.

00 7% of stores $ 109. Updated 7/15/20 - 9:05am … WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN [Dual Drive] $382.49. For Windows®, go to the Start menu and select Windows Update ; For Mac®, go to the Apple®menu and select Software Update; Firmware Version 02.43.10 - 048 (6/22/2015) | Release Notes Download … During the copy procedure it reached temperatures of 52 degrees celsius. Create an Online Deal Alert for Hard Drives . 49. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Switch toRAID-1 configuration for redundancy and to mirror data on the WD Red drives inside. Cons: The enclosure.

This item: WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN,Black $382.49 Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter $49.00 Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter. WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN,Black ... WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard drive for Mac USB-C/ USB-A Ready $ 19. WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - WDBFBE0160JBK-NESN [Dual Drive] Product Description: The My Book Duo drive has massive capacity ideal for storing photos, videos, documents and music. Throw it away.

List of all WD firmware and software available for download.

Like This Deal?