Comoros 12. Datahub is the fastest way for individuals, teams and organizations to publish, deploy and share their data. Kenya 26. Last but not least the data is available in multiple languages; however, not all languages have all countries in their list, especially some of the exotic languages may have even only a few in their list. Ghana 22. North America : The continent of North America (numerical code 003) comprises Northern … Angola 3. Namibia 37. Eritrea 18. Datapackage.json. List of countries along with their continent in Excel Complete List of countries in Australia, Antarctica, Asia, Europe, America, Africa with capitals. Guinea 23. Equatorial Guinea 17. Morocco 35.

Burundi 7. Central African Republic 10.

Libya 29. as 'Europe' and all of the people from China, Japan, Nepal, etc. Guinea-Bissau 24. Skip to content. Mauritania 33. Benin 4. The countries are not sorted in continents or regions but we have all the information we need to arrange the countries into continents or regions. Ethiopia 19. Ivory Coast 25. Cameroon 8. Liberia 28. Algeria 2. MS Excel(2007) PDF CSV Zip of all formats Related Downloads List of Oceanian Countries List of Asian Countries List of African Countries & Dependent Territories List of South American Countries List of North American Countries List of European Countries List of American Countries List of Arab Countries List of Eurasian Countires List of Country Flags With Name

Is this possible using Excel? Gambia 21. Madagascar 30. Cape Verde 9. For example, I would like for the list to show all of the people from Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, etc. Congo, Democratic Republic of 14. At Datahub, we provide various solutions to Publish and Deploy your Data with power and simplicity. Niger 38. 1. Hi - I have an excel list of about 1800 individuals who are from countries all over the world, and need to group them into specific categories. Sheet3 Sheet2 Sheet1 Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas, The Mauritius 34. Continent codes and country codes are also included. Djibouti 15. I'm almost done with scraping UN M.49 with Node.js. Botswana 5. This dataset consists of list of countries by continent. Malawi 31. Mali 32. Egypt 16.

Benin - Porto Novo, Cotonou Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou Guinea-Bissau - Bissau Lesotho - Maseru Somalia -... Antarctica.

I don't know it could help, though. These codes refer a wide variety of geographical, political, or economic regions including continents and countries, and codes for countries correspond to ISO 3166-1 Alpha-3. Antarctica is Earth's southernmost continent.

Burkina 6. Chad 11. It contains the geographic South Pole and is situated in the... Asia. Gabon 20. Lesotho 27. List of countries by continents Africa. Congo 13. Mozambique 36.