... adding that they split for good over the summer last year. Personal life. Her nickname Nastia is a Russian diminutive for Anastasia. Nastia Liukin… And now that I’m knee-deep in unpacking, it’s time to … Nastia Liukin started dating Sam Martin a year after she'd called off her engagement. Nastia Liukin has learned a lot from her broken engagement and is opening up to HL about why things are different this time around with Sam Martin! Nastia Liukin has opened up about her split with fiance Matt Lombardi in a vulnerable interview after announcing the breakup last month. Pictured inset is Nastia from the 2008 Olympics. Liukin was born on October 30, 1989, in Moscow, Russia SFSR, Soviet Union.She is the only child of two former Soviet champion gymnasts: 1988 Summer Olympics gold medalist Valeri Liukin and 1987 world clubs champion in rhythmic gymnastics Anna Kotchneva. Nastia Liukin and boyfriend Sam Martin were red carpet ready at the ESPY Awards on Wednesday night in California.. 2. Liukin and her family are members of the Russian Orthodox church. The 29 … The former Olympic gymnast, 29, and Martin of … According to a different report for People Magazine, the gymnast and the NFL star got together about a …

Nastia, 29, shared an image on Instagram of her and Sam Martin, 29, swapping uniforms for their Halloween costumes. If you’ve tuned into my IG stories lately, you know I’m in the process of getting my life set up in Dallas! Nastia Liukin and Detroit Lions' Sam Martin have been dating since earlier this year.