Complete Ellie Downie 2017 Biography. Ellie Downie dismounts from the uneven bars in the women’s gymnastics team final in Rio. The gymnast Ellie Downie and her sister Becky have joined a group of gymnasts speaking out about shocking abuse in the British Gymnastics team. Rebecca "Becky" Downie (born 24 January 1992) is a British artistic gymnast who also competes for England at Commonwealth Games level. Elissa Rebecca "Ellie" Downie (born 20 July 1999 in Nottingham) is an artistic gymnast who represents Great Britain.She is the All-around 2017 European gymnastics champion, the first gymnast to win a major all-around title for Great Britain.

Gymnast. She is the 2014 European and 2014 Commonwealth Games champion on uneven bars. We will continue to update information on Becky Downie’s parents. Like many famous people and celebrities, Becky Downie keeps her personal life private.

Most Popular #32506. Ellie Downie Family, Childhood, Life Achievements, Facts, Wiki and Bio of 2017.

Ellie Downie, who in 2017 became the first British gymnast to win a major all-around title at the European championships, revealed she would not eat or … Becky Downie Fans Also Viewed . Aquarius.

She is a double European champion (2014 and 2016) and 2014 Commonwealth Games champion on the uneven bars as well as the 2019 World silver medallist..

I won my first British title when I was 12, competed in my first International when I was 13 and from then on I never looked back. Becky Downie and Ellie Downie are sisters from Nottingham and are also both British Artistic Gymnasts competing nationally & internationally on the Road to Tokyo and beyond.. You can follow Becky aged 28, & Ellie aged 20, on their journey attending squad camps and competition meets as well as sharing their day to day lives. Helen Downie on her Team GB gymnast daughters, Becky and Ellie: “My girls have always been extra bendy” "I’ll cry when they’re marching — I’m about to cry now!"

At the age of 15 she became the first ever female gymnast to win an individual all- round medal for Great Britain at the European championships. Children's achievements throughout a …

Shawn Johnson.

Ellie Downie, who in 2017 became the first British gymnast to win a major all-around title at the European Championships in Cluj, said she had constantly been made to … Gymnast.

Her younger sister, Ellie Downie, is also an Olympic gymnast. WWW.THEHARDWAYTOSUCCESS.NL The road to success in gymnastics is brutal, very brutal. Personal Life. She became the first British gymnast to win all-around gold at a major international championship on Friday. Ellie Downie has made history at the European Championships.

Becky Downie sister(s): Ellie Downie (sister) (gymnast) Becky Downie friends: Claudia Fragapane (teammate) (gymnast) Short Biography. Kacy Catanzaro. Women's Artistic Gymnastics Great Britain. The story of 2 sisters with 1 dream, Becky and Ellie Downie. Becky Downie was …

We will continue to update information on Becky Downie’s parents.

Becky Downie’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review.

Gymnast Born in England #9. Ellie Downie at the 2019 British championships in Liverpool; she claims she was being told to repeatedly diet when she was 14.

Ellie Downie, who in 2017 became the first British gymnast to win a major all-around title at the European championships, revealed she would not eat or drink the night before weigh-in day and was once told by a coach that she “hoped the painkillers I was holding for an injury were diet pills”.

She has attended the Rushcliffe School in Nottingham till 2015, but later shifted her focus entirely on Gymnastics. Gymnasts.

Rebecca "Becky" Downie (born 24 January 1992 in Nottingham) is a British artistic gymnast who competed at the 2008 and 2016 Summer Olympics.

Personal Life. Becky Downie’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and her father’s name is under review. Becky Downie Is A Member Of . Aliya Mustafina. Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section.

Aly Raisman.