Before screen mirroring, we need a few things for stream Dplay on Roku. Mens vores udviklere knokler for at få LG-appen klar anbefaler vi, at man i stedet ser med via f.eks. Dont buy a JVC TV, in fact, dont buy any smart TV, your just buying your way into becoming obsolete. Vi arbejder benhårdt på at udvikle en app til LG TV i nær fremtid. Dplay bød engang på sport fra Kanal 5 og Canal 9, men sporten er sidenhen rykket til Eurosport Player, der også ejes af Discovery. Emerging on the so-called “Smart TV”, so that you can enjoy all the services and applications offered by the operating system. But this is only achieved by downloading your virtual store called Play Store. Dplay tilbyder i dag gratis adgang med … Dplay tilbyder i dag gratis adgang med reklamer til … Through which you can download applications that allow …

Discovery käyttää evästeitä sivustolla säilyttääkseen asetuksesi, kerätäkseen tilastoja sekä kohdistamaan mainontaa.
Dplay - All the TV you need, anytime, anywhere All the TV you need, anytime, anywhere. Dplay oplyste på deres Facebook side, at det nye lanceringstidspunkt så forventedes at blive februar 2020 / 1. Watch the latest episodes from your favourite Quest, Really, Quest Red, DMAX, Food Network and HGTV shows, live and on catch up on dplay. You'll use your remote's arrow keys to scroll down to Apps and the remote's multicolored "Select" button respectively to do this. Don’t waste your money on paying huge TV subscription bills. Dplay er i forhold til Smart TV pt. Dplay er også tilgængelig på Apple TV og Samsung Smart TV samt via Chromecast og Airplay. Related article: Chromecast dplay What I especially liked about this Dplay app or Dplay service is that it has a huge collection of movies, tv shows, Live TV channels, and many more. Her finder du underholdning fra en række TV kanaler såsom Kanal 5, Kanal 4, 6’eren, Canal 9, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Discovery Channel og TLC med flere. via Chromecast til dit TV. tilgængelig på Samsung Smart TV (Tizen smart tv) og tv-modeller med Android TV. Dplay er en streamingtjeneste, hvor du kan se alle Discovery’s danske og internationale programmer. Turn on your TV. You may find that some apps may have been pre-loaded onto your Smart TV. Emerging on the so-called “Smart TV”, so that you can enjoy all the services and applications offered by the operating system. Samsung smart TV's give you access to loads of fantastic apps, making it easier than ever to access the entertainment you love. Keep in mind that your television must be connected to the Internet in order to download apps. By using the Smart TV network settings, you can easily connect your Smart TV via Wi-Fi and then wirelessly. Dit Smart TV vil fortsætte med at streame, selv om du åbner andre apps på den mobile enhed.