In 2016, 607,896 people lived in the urban area and 281,613 in the city itself. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet.

Pronunciation of Montpelier with 1 audio pronunciation, 4 translations and more for Montpelier. Montpelier definition: a city in N central Vermont , on the Winooski River : the state capital . See more.

How to say Montpelier in French? Sign in to disable ALL ads. Pronunciation of Montpelier with 1 audio pronunciation, 2 synonyms, 5 translations, 3 sentences and more for Montpelier.

Montpellier How To Pronounce French Native Speaker - YouTube https://youtu.be/yahXzYOm4LY Listen to the audio pronunciation of Montpelier on pronouncekiwi. In French mon-pell-ee-YAY But all the Vermonters I know including my wife say”mont-PEEL-yer”! Pop: 7945 (2003... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Montpelier definition, a city in and the capital of Vermont, in the central part. Montpellier (UK: / m ɒ n t ˈ p ɛ l i eɪ /, US: / ˌ m oʊ n p ɛ l ˈ j eɪ /, French: [mɔ̃pəlje, -pɛl-] (); Occitan: Montpelhièr [mumpeˈʎɛ]) is a city near the south coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea.It is the capital of the Hérault department.It is located in the Occitanie region. How to say Montpelier in English?