had a fleeting desire to jump into the cool lake but kept on hiking Recent Examples on the Web But the season is fleeting: … 73 30 There were fleeting blushes as rosy as the alpenglow now tinging her pale cheek.

It was as though, at the height of a fever, you experienced a fleeting moment of wellbeing. But even these were but fleeting fancies.
Examples of Fleeting in a sentence Now that my daughter’s fleeting interest in ballet has passed, I no longer have to be her chauffeur. No art form is so fleeting and so subject to the dictates of fashion as opera. Fink's symbols, such as the bird, tree, vessel and Madonna, refer to dreamlike relationships and fleeting moments. They followed the path, and a moment later caught a fleeting glimpse of the beachcomber. His ministry, however, cannot be all top, a cloudland impalpable and fleeting. It was but a fleeting thought. (4) For one fleeting moment , Paula allowed herself to forget her troubles.

This is not to say that power in organizations has become so diffuse and fleeting that it is irrelevant. Bill is a womanizer who is known for his fleeting relationships. 120+5 sentence examples: 1. (3) We only had a fleeting glimpse of the sun all day.

It's our love that is fleeting. Examples of fleeting in a Sentence I caught a fleeting glimpse of the comet. Life is but a fleeting breath at best. As Delaney and Forster hit the deck they For a moment, Ann caught a fleeting glimpse of a falling star. 2.

120+5 sentence examples: 1. Examples of fleeting in a sentence: 1. No grave note, warning us that the pleasures of this earth are fleeting, that the visible world is but a symbol of the invisible, that human life is a probation for the life beyond, interrupts the tinkling music as of castanets and tripping feet which gives a novel charm to these unique relics of the 13th century.

She felt a fleeting distant surprise as the cool night air whispered over her skin.

2. With a fleeting glimpse, Cloud. (2) Life is short and time is fleeting . 2.

The fleeting memory was gone. 3. Fleeting in a sentence (1) Each moment in history is a fleeting time, precious and unique.