Snape's Memories Paganaidd. The OP asks whether Dumbledore planned Snape's death - the answer is yes; albeit I have written it in Snape's PoV , Snape did technically want to die and Dumbledore knew this, so he probably planned Snape's death. The black marble was also warmed by the sunlight. He didn't move at Harry's appearance. He wants to get a glimpse at the memories in Professor Snape's Pensieve, the ones that he didn't want Harry to see. By: paganaidd. In a panic, a thin undersized boy hurtled down a stone staircase that was clearly intent on changing where it came out onto the third floor. Right then we did not realize the significance of his words but in the very next chapter when Harry goes through Snape's memories in the Pensieve, he comes to … For all her role as the love of Snape's life, Lily Evans Potter also remains a pretty huge part of Snape's worst memory in chapter 28 of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, mentioned above. It has the appearance of a shallow stone or metal basin, into which runes and strange symbols are carved and precious stones are fitted. Chapter Text. Chapter 8. Discussion/Theory. Snape's voice was distant and brittle. He is an exceptionally skilful wizard whose coldly sarcastic and controlled exterior conceals deep emotions and anguish. Snape's Memories Chapter 29, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction. A summary of Part X (Section14) in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Severus Snape is a fictional character in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The Pensieve is a magical object used to review memories. Golden sunlight reflected off the surface of the lake, warm on Harry's face. It was very late, by the sky outside the windows. A/N Many people who read Dudley's Memories asked for a sequel. Snape sat at the desk, apparently writing a long letter. He also made sure Snape's Portrait was reinstated in the Headmaster's office.

Snape's Angel by ButterflyAngel1899. along the line of "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore". ... May 2nd, 1998: Memories in the Pensieve show Harry the true story of Snape's life and love The Harry Potter Canon. Harry is finding a healthy outlet for his "saving people thing" in the form of one damaged little boy. Snape's Memories Paganaidd. We take a closer look at the chapter from Deathly Hallows that changed everything. We see him start to pick on Snape on his very first day at Hogwarts, just because Snape wanted to be in Slytherin. Harry lingers in Professor Snape's office, though. Summary: Twenty years after the War, Harry is a solid family man who's taken in one more. Unfortunately Rita Skeeter will publish a biography "Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?" Which is better in your opinion? Learn exactly what happened in this chapter, scene, or section of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and what it means. A walk inside Snape’s memories transformed him in Harry’s mind from sniping Potions master to ‘the bravest man he ever knew’. Snape's Angel Table of contents. Chapter 14 "Tell me, Mr Potter, when they sent you back, was it a punishment or a reward?" In doing so he finds himself thinking about his old teacher, quite a bit. Sort of a sequel and a companion piece to Dudley's Memories. I just finished reading that chapter last night and there were parts that I felt they did better than the movies (such as more back story with Lily and Petunia) but I think I prefer the movie version. Harry was in the corner of the headmasters office. The healer set up an appointment for Tim the next day.

Chapter 6.