| Love | Quotes | I didn’t even want to talk to you again. Finally, she has someone to talk to other than her, let’s say, eccentric Biology professor. Don't take me home." @aloalo_94 shared a post on Instagram: “" I wanted it to be you. This changes after her nephew calls the loneliness helpline number from a flyer that was pushed through her mailbox. Just thinking about it. Jan 29, 2013 - "I wanted it to be you. I want you to be here for me.

Don't take me home. Nora had arrived and was making orders so Emma took that as a chance to go to the break room and call Paul.

I don't really want an answer.

I wanted it to be you so BADLY Kathleen Kelly: Sometimes I wonder about my life. Oct 19, 2016 - I wanted it to be you. i wanted it to be you (i wanted it to be you so badly) wagonisonfire. My heart melts a little even now. Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh oh They kicked you out to teach you what a man is. So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I Wanted It To Be You.

このシーンで泣いてしまった ️愛って素敵。 .…” • Follow their account to see 688 posts. Orientation. I’m not okay at all and I want you to be here and to hold me and tell me it’s okay even tho we both know it’s not. Chapter 1: Emma Chapter Text. I hate that this made me not okay at all and I hate that I was so irresponsible. Not your race. You said, "Don't. I wanted so badly to be brave. - Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail i wanted it to be you (i wanted it to be you so badly) wagonisonfire.

I lead a small life.

I don’t care who you are. I wanted it to be you so badly.” Dang! At around two o’clock, Emma decided it was time to take her break. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? Religion. I wanted it to be you so badly." Don't take me home. Summary: Emma Perkins has no friends her own age. Chapter Text. I wanted it to be you so badly. " Gender.

I wanted it to be you so badly. None of it matters when Meg Ryan delivers the line that tugs at every last heartstring in your body… “I wanted it to be you.

You ran alone (You ran alone) In the falling snow Barefoot down White's Road. Well, not small, but valuable. I watched your bruises grow, (Your bruises grow) Strangely beautiful, Purple and yellow. Chapter 3: Emma Notes: (See the end of the chapter for notes.)