101 likes. Mera Gaon Mera Desh (transl. Mera Gaon Mera Desh is an Social Organization, our mission to development toward Rural areas.Join us also influence, motivate others. × Mera Gaon Mera Desh By Various Artists. Play on Spotify. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. 170 likes. Our main purpose is to deliver news to people My village, my country) is a 1971 Indian film, directed by Raj Khosla, written by Akhtar Romani, and starring Dharmendra in the lead role and Vinod Khanna as the villain. Mera Gaon Mera Desh, an album by Various Artists on Spotify. It was a box office success. Mera Gaon Mera Desh, Allahabad, India. Mera GAONE MERA DESH. mera pahla video hai, is jarur dekhe, mera ye youtube channel ka naam mera gaon mera desh hai, ise banane ka makasad hai apne desh ki sanskriti kya hai us bare me janane ke liya hai. 1971 • 6 songs.