Did you just get an e-mail from Twitter letting you know that your account had been locked? Twitter is trying to help some users reinstate accounts that were recently locked due to a collision of new EU privacy rules and the platform's own age restrictions. Twitter rules prohibit people under the age of 13 from having an account on the platform.

My account got blocked because I didn't meet the age requirement.

i made my twitter account ( michaelap_3) back in 2014 when i was 13 years of age , i went to change my birthday this year 2019 in which i am 17 years old turning 18 in four months. Additionally, accounts must be 72hrs old to post. After the rollout of GDPR, Twitter started locking out accounts if it suspected users were under the age of 13.

Appeal an account suspension or locked account Login to the affected Twitter account. Twitter has announced to reinstate those accounts that were locked down owing to age restriction after the new European Union (EU) privacy law came into force on May 25..

How to unlock/verify my account. Twitter declined to comment on the specifics of why it hasn’t yet reinstated many of the locked accounts, and why a long-term solution hasn’t happened yet.

This could potentially trigger Twitter’s suspicious behaviors filter and lock out the account. Did not get "account locked" message. Twitter locked me out of my account and deleted it because i’m apparently not “13” when i … If you see the following message, this means your account needs to be unlocked.

Posts pertaining to suspended/locked/age-lock accounts are to be kept to the stickied thread, all other posts will be deleted. Locked Twitter account: When an account is locked, Twitter forcefully logs you out on all of your devices due to suspicious behavior or security concerns.This can be caused by repeated attempts to log in with the incorrect password, too many third-party services connected to your account, or account activity that’s higher than usual. My account on twitter is locked Twitter account locked karna hai FIX: ... My twitter account was locked for not following the age limit proof of age sent because twitter locked account Twitter Account Locked Due to "Age Restrictions" Im **!!! Do you have a customer issue as well? VentureBeat messaged four Twitter users who had reported being locked out of their account. In an effort to comply with GDPR, Twitter is blocking users who were underage when they signed up for the service – even if they’re now well over 18. Twitter’s age restriction rules prohibit people under the age of 13 to create accounts on the platform. Everything about Twitter! There seems to be a … Contact Twitter using "Account restoration" form. Twitter rules prohibit people under the age of 13 from having an account on the platform. Preferably a unique one not associated with any other Twitter accounts. Also, Twitter are sending out the following email to help unlock user accounts. This is from my post on reddit: I changed the birthday of my twitter account to my real bithday thinking it would not matter.

And seeing how this is 2019, if you change your birth year to 2007, that would make you 12. Tap below to get started. And seeing how this is 2019, if you change your birth year to 2007, that would make you 12.

When the page loads, if you see a message to "Unlock your account", click that button and follow the steps. (not affiliated with Twitter/Twitter Support, this is a community sourced support knowledge base.)

I was wrong. Also, check your email inbox, they sometimes send an email. You're not alone — not at all. Then choose "I need help reactivating my account", then "My followers and following counts are zero" then "Yes". Account Access Our support team is experiencing some delays for reviews and responses right now, but we encourage you to report all potential issues. We can help you get Twitter's attention and get better help faster.

If you were locked out and we could not access your account, once we get access to your account (when you reconnect your account), our system follows this larger than normal queue of users in a rush.