$5.97. Combining shimmer and matte finishes, apply wet or dry to create intense, high-impact eye looks.

Hey guys! When I looked at my own makeup collection and saw that I only own a handful of products from black owned brands, I was pretty disappointed in myself. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 2.3 oz. Today I wanted to shine light on a black owned brand (that I’m sure MANY of you know of!) Juvia’s Place. Share on LinkedIn. Today I wanted to shine light on a black owned brand (that I’m sure MANY of you know of!) $19.98. The Afrique Palette by Juvia's 4.3 out of 5 stars 45. Juvia’s Place was created to celebrate the rebels, rulers and queens of the African kingdoms of long ago. Translucent Tone Loose Face Powder, for Setting Makeup or as Foundation, Lightweight, Long Lasting,Pack of 1 4.4 out of 5 stars 22,359 # 1 Best Seller in Face Powder. May 31, 2017 - Masquerade Palette https://www.juviasplace.com Mali – Shimmering green.

The Masquerade Mini Palette By Juvias 4.7 out of 5 stars 158.
$28.00. With the perfect balance of both bold and neutral shades, The Mini Masquerade Palette represents the costumes and soil of the African culture and surroundings. Juvia’s Place was created to celebrate the rebels, rulers and queens of the African kingdoms of long ago. We are beloved by our loyal customers because we push the boundaries of all-day beauty that is both wearable and affordable by all. Nov 25, 2016 - Colorful Fall Makeup - Juvia's Place The Masquerade Palette Tutorial Juvia’s Place. June 8, 2020 by admin 0 Comments. Juvia’s Place Masquerade Mini Palette | Colorful Eyeshadow Tutorial. Palette Contains: Chi – Shimmering deep blue. We are beloved by our loyal customers because we push the boundaries of all-day beauty that is both wearable and affordable by all. Share on Twitter. Share on Pinterest. The Nubian by Juvias 4.6 out of 5 stars 192. Juvia's Place Masquerade Mini Palette | Colorful Eyeshadow Tutorial: Hey guys! Share on Facebook.