Fish was born in Calgary, Canada. She could bring out that whereas Emori brings out like the good in him. Yeah, she was great. Murphy und Ontari war die Beziehung zwischen John Murphy und Ontari. She moved to Melbourne, Australia in 1995 with her family. John Murphy wird von Richard Harmon und Ontari von Rhiannon Fish verkörpert. Ihre erste Begegnung war ist Die Gestohlene Flamme. 1.1m Followers, 647 Following, 856 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Richard Harmon (@richardsharmon)

Rhiannon Fish bei der Premiere von The Lucky One – Für immer der Deine im April 2012 Rhiannon Marie Fish (* 14. Alle Bestellungen sind Sonderanfertigungen und werden meist innerhalb von 24 Stunden versendet. She was part of the recurring cast during Season Three. I always liked Murphy and Ontari’s relationship.” Richard Harmon: “I think that could have been explored further, actually. Ihre Beziehung wurde durch Ontaris Tod in Deus Ex Machina (2) beendet. That’s legitimate because that was like the dark side of him from season one. Ontari (played by Rhiannon Fish).” Sachin Sahel: “Ontari. After months of rumours the pair were more than just friends, the Australian. In February 2010, she moved to Sydney. Fish's older sister Corinne died in July 2014. Former Home and Away star Rhiannon Fish has announced she is dating Richard Harmon, her co-star on CW series The 100. T-Shirts, Poster, Sticker, Wohndeko und mehr zum Thema Rhiannon Fish in hochwertiger Qualität von unabhängigen Künstlern und Designern aus aller Welt. Rhiannon Fish portrayed Ontari on the The CW's The 100. Rhiannon Marie Fish (born 14 March 1991) is a Canadian-Australian actress. Her rumoured new boyfriend, The 100 co-star Richard Harmon, meanwhile cheekily wrote underneath the post: 'Oh captain, my captain.'