May 29, 2010 by Simon Wigham Filed under Reviews & Features, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo. Game profile of Opoona (Wii) first released 26th Mar 2008, developed by ArtePiazza and published by Koei. On the positive side, Opoona is probably the only Wii game I know of that uses only the nunchuk for everything in game, and does so well without handling difficulties. Opoona Wii Review. I bet this game will someday have a cult following similair to Earthbounds.
So, Opoona.

Reviews, previews, screenshots, movies, trailers, and downloads for Opoona for the Wii.

By wahyudil | Review Date: May 11, 2008 | WII Again, a great RPG game with poor review from hardcore reviewers. Initially, Opoona is on his own in combat, but eventually he'll be joined by his siblings who each have their own strengths for lending a hand. Opoona, with its random battles, item collecting and levelling up business, is unmistakeably an RPG, but to just call it so would be an injustice. Role Playing Games on the Wii are a scarce genre at the moment with some promising titles a ways off in terms of release. For Opoona on the Wii, a reader review titled "". Then it's a matter of retracing your steps to wherever you died to resume whatever job you were in the middle of.

Opoona Review.

Really, the game is a … Opoona is a lifestyle RPG, not a hardcore adventure RPG. For Opoona on the Wii, GameFAQs has 5 reviews. I bet this game will someday have a cult following similair to Earthbounds. Like most marketing terms, it's a vapid locution that doesn't mean anything to consumers. Opoona wakes in a peaceful dome community to learn his parents are injured but still alive and his two siblings are missing. Battles play out in real-time, which can make things a little stressful at first, but it never becomes overtly difficult. The vast majority of gamers - even niche gamers - would not appreciate what it has to offer, and would likely regard it as anywhere from a mediocre to a genuinely bad game.
Apparently Landroll is no walk in the park. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors. Opoona describes itself as a "lifestyle RPG." I'll get this out of the way from the start: this is not a game for everyone. Leave a comment. April 3, 2008 - Opoona describes itself as a "lifestyle RPG."

Reviews, previews, screenshots, movies, trailers, and downloads for Opoona for the Wii.

Ages prior, it was struck by a meteor that caused a dark force to spread across the surface of half the … Something weird, something alien... something magical. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Opoona - Nintendo Wii at Amazon.com. Like most marketing terms, it's a vapid locution that doesn't mean anything to consumers. For Opoona on the Wii, a reader review titled "". For Opoona on the Wii, a reader review titled "". The accidental (space) tourist. For Opoona on the Wii, a reader review titled "One of the most underated games for the Wii". When Opoona and his allies fall in battle, they're simply transported to the nearest rest area and charged a meager fee for healing and a quick recharge.