By Sato June 4, 2019. Watch the latest and greatest trailers, movies, gameplay videos, interviews, video previews of Hakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou

Hakuouki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou Releases For Switch In Japan On September 26, 2019.

Outriders gameplay – First City, Custom User Interface, World Tiers, and the Trickster La seconda edizione speciale, chiamata “Twin Pack“, sarà venduta ad 11.500 yen e conterrà una copia di Hakuouki Shinkai: Tsukikage no Shou e due adesivi.

This is a work that took up the daily story and the backside of the hero. Older posts. Hakuouki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou.

Hakuouki Shinkai Fuukaden Hakuouki Shinkai Ginsei no Shou (À paraître: ) Hakuouki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku Gentou Nostalgie Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku Modern Nostalgie Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de 7 (À paraître: ) Himehibi Another Princess Days … Otomate et Idea Factory ont tenu aujourd'hui l'événement Otomate Party 2018 à Tokyo au cours duquel 13 jeux / visual novels otome à venir sur Nintendo Switch au Japon ont été présentés. This is my review of Hana no Shou, which I really enjoyed a lot, deppite the fact that I complained a lot when I was playing… Nintendo Switch - Hakuouki: Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou (Japan) - The #1 source for video game sprites on the internet! Hakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou is a story of a samurai who fought for his belief during the chaotic Edo period.

0 . The hero and the capture characters would be intertwined. This is a work that took up the daily story and the backside of the hero.
Post navigation.

Soon to be localized in the west as "Hakuouki Edo Blossoms", Hakuouki Hana no Shou is the second half of Hakuouki Shinkai, the remake of Otomate’s most popular game. Sono disponibili i pre ordini del titolo sul sito ufficiale che includono un drama-CD in omaggio. This is my review of Hana no Shou, which I really enjoyed a lot, deppite the fact that I complained a lot when I was playing… Hakuouki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou: Original title: 薄桜鬼 真改 月影ノ抄: Developer: Otomate: Publishers: Idea Factory Co., Ltd. Relations: Alternative version Hakuouki Shinkai Ginsei no Shou Original game Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~ Shops » US$ 117.99 @ PlayAsia: Description

Jakou no Lyla: Trap of Musk (September 19, 2019) link here Hakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou (September 26, 2019) link here Amnesia Crowd and Later (October 3, 2019) link here

Hakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage no ShouHakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou is a story of a samurai who fought for his belief during the chaotic Edo period. Nintendo Switch - Hakuouki: Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou (Japan) - The #1 source for video game sprites on the internet! Nintendo Switch is quickly becoming a new haven for Visual Novels, with Idea Factory and Otomate announcing 14 new games for the handheld console.

iNFO.

Game Questions & Answers This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website , More info

Ask your Hakuoki Shinkai Tsukikage No Shou question for Nintendo Switch and get answers from real gamers. Hakuouki Shinkai Tsukikage no Shou: Plateforme: Nintendo Switch: Développeurs: Otomate Design Factory: Éditeurs: Idea Factory Date de sortie: 26/09/2019 Classification: CERO B: Réalisation – Scénario – Illustrations: Kazuki Yone (Chara Design), Miko (CGs additionnelles) Musique – Site officiel Soon to be localized in the west as "Hakuouki Edo Blossoms", Hakuouki Hana no Shou is the second half of Hakuouki Shinkai, the remake of Otomate’s most popular game.