They play as a first–year member of the Northeast Conference. In 2008-09, the LIU Post men’s basketball team had their best finish (30-1) in program history, winning 30 straight games, en route to reaching the NCAA Division II Elite Eight. The official Football page for the LIU Sharks. Long Island University Athletics. Susanne Vistnes holds the LIU Post women’s soccer career records for points (166) and goals (67). The LIU Post men’s lacrosse team has won three NCAA Division II National Championships – 1996, 2009 & 2010.

LIU Post Football Hall of Fame; Recruiting Form; 2019 Football Schedule ; Sat Sep 7, 2019 A at South Dakota State University Brookings, S.D. The Official Website of the LIU Sharks. In 2008-09, the LIU Post men’s basketball team had their best finish (30-1) in program history, winning 30 straight games, en route to reaching the NCAA Division II Elite Eight. Long Island University will unify its Brooklyn and Post campuses into one Division I sports program beginning next year. The university will elevate seven current Post programs to Division I, including expanding its membership in the Northeast Conference with men's cross country, men's lacrosse and football, which will make the transition to the Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS). LIU Post A Real Goal-Getter Not only did Jackie Sileo finish her career at LIU Post in 2014 as the NCAA all-time leader with 564 points and 369 assists, but she … Skip To Main Content. They are led by 22nd year head coach Bryan Collins and play their home games at Bethpage Federal Credit Union Stadium. 7:00 p.m. (EDT) BUY TICKETS. In 2008-09, the LIU Post men’s basketball team had their best finish (30-1) in program history, winning 30 straight games, en route to reaching the NCAA Division II Elite Eight. The LIU Post women’s lacrosse program has won four NCAA Division II National Championships – 2001, 2007, 2012 & 2013. LIU Post sports news and features, including conference, nickname, location and official social media handles.

The official Football page for the LIU Sharks. The 2019 LIU Sharks football team represents both the LIU Post and LIU Brooklyn campuses of Long Island University in the 2019 NCAA Division I FCS football season.