He is most famous for the role of Gavin Mitchell on the TV series Drake & Josh.He also wrote several episodes of the series. Jake Farrow is a voice actor known for voicing Rex Powers. Jake reprises his role of Gavin on iCarly on the episode iStart a Fan War. He says … My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later.

It premiered on January 10, 2015 to an audience of 1.82 million viewers. Occupation: Screenwriter, actor: Years active: 2000–present: Jacob Farrow is an American television writer and actor. Jake Farrow (born October 18, 1978) is a television writer and actor.. He is Robbie's best friend and ventriloquist dummy. Jake Farrow. Jake VOICE Jake Farrow. Over the course of Jake Farrow's voice acting career, he has worked the most with multiple voice actors ... totalling 1 team ups / collaborations across various titles *. He is best known for his role of Gavin Mitchell on Drake& Josh. Invisible Brad is the twelfth episode of the first season of Henry Danger. Did You Know This Drake & Josh Star Voiced Rex The Puppet On … Gavin usually played a small part in the episodes of the show, being given relatively humorous lines and embarrassing Drake and Josh. * Numbers above and below reflect titles and credits on BTVA that VAs have both voiced a character or more in (excludes Additional Voices). Jake Farrow, Producer: iCarly. Jasper comes to Henry's house and says that he has done 4 sit-ups every day …

Rex Powers is one of the eight main characters of Victorious. He also appeared in "Merry Christmas, Drake and Josh!" He is also known for providing the voice of Rex Powers on Victorious. He later wrote for iCarly, where he reprised his role as Mitchell for the episode "iStart a Fan War", and Victorious, where he was uncredited as the voice of puppet Rex Powers. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? He does not like to be called a "dummy" or "puppet", possibly because he isn't one. Jake Farrow is an actor and screenwriter. Take a visual walk through his career and see 6 images of the characters he's voiced. Jake Farrow is the voice of Jake in Adventures of Kid Danger. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Jake Farrow.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jake Farrow is a producer and writer, known for iCarly (2007), Victorious (2010) and Arrested Development (2003). TV Show: Adventures of Kid Danger. Comments Add a Comment. From 2004 to 2007, Farrow played the recurring character of Gavin, a strange employee at "The Premiere", in the Nickelodeon series Drake & Josh. Farrow reprised the role of Gavin for the iCarly episode "iStart a Fan War". "Danger Force" Say My Name (TV Episode 2020) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Rex has no filter.