Start a free 30-day trial today and get your first audiobook free. I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue S71E03 (Tim Brooke-Taylor, Miles Jupp, Harry Hill, Rachel Parris) The 71st series of the multi award-winning comedy panel game chaired by Jack Dee. Videot. Humphrey Lyttelton - South Bank Show. The BBC iPlayer link will be available later this evening 3.

BBC Radio 4 - I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Series 71, Episode 4. She starred with Miriam Margolyes in two series of Alison and Maud (2002–4). Hamish and Dougal are two characters from the long-running BBC Radio 4 radio comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, played by Barry Cryer and Graeme Garden, who later went on to have their own Radio 4 series, You'll Have Had Your Tea: The Doings of Hamish and Dougal.The series is occasionally broadcast on the BBC's repeat channel, Radio Four Extra. Many readers will recognise these as the naes of the scorers on I'm Sorry I haven't A Clue, the Radio 4 panel game. Tim Brooke-Taylor, Colin Sell (I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, 2007).jpg 900 × 600; 101 KB TimBrooke-Taylor2007.jpg 372 × 511; 71 KB Willie Rushton - Mornington Crescent station plaque (Comic Heritage).jpg 2,000 × 1,500; 713 KB There are many opinions on this subject. I'M SORRY I'LL READ THAT AGAIN... AGAIN Playing at The Theatre Sat 23rd May (CANCELLED) ... compilation of original material and songs by Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie is a knockabout show celebrating the radio series that gave birth to The Goodies and Monty Python’s Flying Circus - not to mention I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue. 36. Less than an hour until series 52 of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' debuts on BBC Radio 4. On radio, Coffey featured in The Wordsmiths at Gorsemere, in the first series of The Burkiss Way and in The Next Programme Follows Almost Immediately and has made guest appearances on several programmes, including I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue and Just a Minute. > What is the difference between "don't have" and "haven't"? As in-jokes go this is either very niche or a huge coincidence. Näytä kaikki. Another bumper collection of classic fun and games fr Don't forget to tune in at 6:30pm, folks! Narrated by Humphrey Lyttelton. The 71st series of the multi award-winning comedy panel game chaired by Jack Dee. Listen to "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: A Second Treasury The much-loved BBC Radio 4 comedy series" by BBC Radio Comedy available from Rakuten Kobo. Basically, "don't have" makes use of the auxiliary (or helping) verb do, while "haven't" uses the verb have "straight" (with no helper).