59 ... Lazy Bear Monoprint Mixed Media Painting. Stephanie Peters is a mixed media artist creating visual stories focusing on environmental issues to stir conversations. in studio art and art history from the University of Arizona, in Tucson, in May 2009. Portfolio and art for sale by contemporary, mixed media artist Stephanie Peters who specializes in Abstract Natural Disasters and Wildlife. Stephanie Peters is a mixed media artist from the Baltimore-Washington D.C. area. More. I am an illustrator focusing on art for children, fun surface patterns, illustrations with a message of kindness or joy. Illustrations. She received her B.A. Instagram. Artist Stephanie Peters's profile on Artfinder. Stephanie Peterson Jones. Her studio is located in central Arizona. Shop for artwork by Stephanie Peters. Books. Stephanie Peters is a mixed media artist creating visual stories of her experiences with wild life and the changing Earth. Inspired by her surroundings, she creates abstract compositions with texture and sculptural relief. I love using bright and cheerful colors. Collection by Stephanie Peters Fine Art. Etsy Shop.

MIXED MEDIA ARTIST Stephanie Peters, who grew up on a farm in Maryland and now living in central Arizona, has always been surrounded by nature and open spaces. Creating conversations through visual art, Stephanie Peters makes art about natural cataclysms, fish, animals & environmental issues.

Work with me. More of her work and photographs can be found at www.StephArtist.com. 4 talking about this. A mixed media monoprint painting of a lazy bear by wildlife artist Stephanie Peters, available for sale. Home. View Stephanie Peters’s Artwork on Saatchi Art. Purchase canvas prints, framed prints, tapestries, posters, greeting cards, and more.

Find art for sale at great prices from artists including Paintings, Photography, Sculpture, and Prints by Top Emerging Artists like Stephanie Peters. Growing up on a farm in northern Maryland, Peters has always been surrounded by open spaces and bodies of water. Buy Paintings by Stephanie Peters and discover artworks from independent artists

About.