The character, immortalized by Johnny Depp, was successful thanks to his irreverence, strange appearance, and his funny tricks.

The show ended its run in 1997, having earned critical acclaim and public condemnation for its adult humor. There have been some awesome characters in movies. As we crest a brand new decade, we thought it high time to take one more look back at the 2000s (okay, the fact that it's January, the most boring month of the year, had something to do with it, too). Funny movie quotes are not hard to find in the Will Farrell classic Step Brothers.

The characters resonated with Generation Xers, and they got their own MTV show in 1993, followed by a hit feature film, "Beavis and Butthead Do America," in 1996. Take a look at some of the character names here! Gallery wrapped and stretched with wooden frame on the back, ready to hang. Provided all of your friends are cinemaholics and you obviously want to keep up with them. IF I WAS THE JURY IWOULD GIVE HIM THE OSCAR. This guy pulled of a character that is really to pull of I mean try acting drunk with 20 cameras pointing at you.

A lot of the funniest TV characters of all time, like Homer Simpson and Stewie Griffin, tend to be cartoons but there are lots of funny characters that are real-life people too. In fact a bad name can render a movie laughable. Horror Movie Characters Horror Films Fictional Characters Funny Horror Samurai Art Bendy And The Ink Machine Cute Comics Michael Myers Cute Art エイリゾ@アンリミ6申込済 on Twitter “凜ちゃんの髪事情 #でべりぞえ”

Roger "Verbal" Kint Kevin Spacey The Usual Suspects (1995) Verbal's informed scanning of a bulletin board while awaiting interrogation. Not us, that's for sure! (hiro's also a good character too) Their bond feels Herewith, we've collected the most uproarious, sidesplittingly funny movie quotes to grace the silver screen.
I dare ya! We count down the movie characters that defined the era 2000-2009 by RT Staff | January 7, 2010 | Comments As we crest a brand new decade, we thought it high time to take one more look back at the 2000s (okay, the fact that it’s January, the most boring month of the year, had something to do with it, too). Who would take these names seriously? 1 "It's just a flesh wound." 10 Hilarious Movie Characters Who Make You Laugh In Every Scene ... (Jeff Cohen) was a member of the Goonies from the movie of the same name. Because getting grounded is the The craziest and funniest movie characters of all time. I also want to point out that the majority of the funny parts of this movie come from Baymax, by just being baymax! Here are a few of the best quotes: 1. Short funny movie quotes will definitely come in handy. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) Yes, it's another list, but this time we've sifted through a decade's worth of films in an attempt -- foolhardy, perhaps -- to pick the 100 greatest movie characters of the past 10 years. Surprisingly, John C. Reilly might be the funniest of the two Step Brothers. Witty, funny quotes are exactly what you need.