Six post-paid packages are on offer, with the top two tiers offering unlimited data. Etisalat Monthly Call Packages The company is more conscious about the convenience of the 200 nationalities living and working in the UAE. Subscribe & make the most of unlimited data that costs no more than 5 fils/min. The offers are: ‘Monthly 1GB Bundle’- this package offers the data of 1GB for 30 days by 250AFN. Etisalat Monthly Data Packages [Prepaid Users] Etisalat brings a variety of monthly data packages for prepaid users. Actually the problem is that I had Subscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan because I had saw some amazing deal of the day in Etisalat but now it is causing me more and I wanted to unsubscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan from my mobile. If you want to subscribe, all you have to do is text SAFE to 1012.
But others do not include this option, and you have to renew them manually. Learn more. These packages include different free options like some hours of free Wi-Fi or free social data, etc. 5% VAT will be applicable on the prices. Add a monthly-recurring data pack or a one-time data booster to your du datapack plan. It brings attractive combos of call, SMS and data volume for the people in the lowest rates. Customers can either subscribe to the the Daily Social Package or the Monthly Social package. The Etisalat monthly internet Packages can be postpaid or prepaid, and they are as follow with their details: Etisalat monthly prepaid data packages-Etisalat UAE Mini Data 50MB Plan This package offers 50 MB internet. The latest 9Mobile/Etisalat Data Plan, 9mobile data Bundles and Subscription codes 2020. Monthly packages: This monthly package is like a gift to the internet users who were using the data for month-wise offers which mean 30 days. Good to know. Package - Monthly Social Package Charges - AED 49 per Month SMS Subscription Code - SP SMS Cancellation … You cannot do Browsing, accessing Emails, YouTube, internet & video browsing will not be allowed and blocked. Non-stop Data Bundle Get non-stop internet access for 30 days for just AED 50 (5% VAT included), with speeds of up to 192 Kbps speed for the first 150 MB, and 72 … Monthly data packs for Prepaid. The package price is AED 9(Include Tax). Hi, can anyone tell me How to Cancel Etisalat Unlimited Daily Data Plan.

For the slightly less data hungry, three of the bundle deals have a generous 200GB of data. Some data bundles come with the auto-renewal option. Subscribe Unlimited Social Data Package in Etisalat, enjoy unlimited access to your favorite social applications BBM, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and LinkedIn. Under the Unlimited Social Data Package, you have two payment options to choose from.
The next one is ‘Weekly Bundle- Large’ which offers 1.5 GB of data by 149AFN for 7 days. They’ll cost you from AED 500 or AED 1,000 a month but come with limitless data and thousands of local or flexible minutes. The Daily Social Package will cost you AED 2 day, whereas the Monthly Social Package will cost you AED 49 per month.