"Do you know he didn't actually know he was Parched?! He is “captain material”. “Everywhere I go have people throwing guesses at me,” added Crouch.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Turtles duck their heads at difficult headers, Gazelles are skillful but usually smaller, … And the Watford goalkeeper reckons he's cracked it. He’s not had a drink. ... 25 best Peter Crouch quotes from his football career, podcast and excellent Twitter … Chris Stark, Crouch's fellow podcast host, has enlisted the help of Ben Foster to help solve the Parched conundrum. One of those desperate to see Parched’s true identity revealed is … Parched is a “Marmite character”. Peter Crouch's former Stoke team-mate Charlie Adam has been revealed as the player nicknamed Parched (Image: GETTY) "We’d look over and Parched would be sitting with the coaching staff. Crouch, the Stoke City and England striker, revealed that one of his old teammates had the nickname Parched because of his tendency to sidle over … “I’ve had voicemail after voicemail of people asking me who Parched is.”. We decided to call him Parched”, Crouch had explained. Peter Crouch has finally revealed the identity of the infamous 'Parched' player The nickname referred to a team-mate who would refrain from the drinks break Instead, 'Parched' would be …
... Twitter: All the news as it … Jemaine Jenas didn't know who Parched was, but was able to guess first time In That Headers Episode (4 Mar 2020), Crouch described players as Turtles, Gazelles and Buffaloes. "I spoke to Parched recently - he called me," said Crouch.