Characters. And now they released new male character a very cool 5star guard, so it's 11 male characters now I think Classic editor History Talk (0) This category serves as the main category for all character subcategories.

I don't really care if the game is mostly female, it doesn't make that big of a difference, but having manly male characters that are just there to be bad ass is what the game needs more of. They do exist in Arknights. Playable Characters Rhodes Island Pharmaceutical, Inc Vanguards … Arknights | Team Building 101 + The BEST 3 and 4 Stars to Use! Tier lists for Arknights are often considered to be difficult to create, as many Operators have very specific situations in which they excel to such a degree that they would be a top pick for a certain map but not for others. Statuesque Stunner: Shining is the tallest female operator behind Hoshiguma, standing at an impressive 175cm, well over the heads of several male characters. Operator List; ... ArKnights Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

Arknights: Guide to Best Low Rarity Operators. This is a list of operators (characters). Global New operators as of June 2020 are Ambriel, GreyThroat, and Blaze., New operators as of May 2020 were Dur-nar, Ethan, May, Bison, Breeze, Waai Fu, and Mostima., Kal'tsit is not released in the game.

Unlike Hoshiguma, however, Shining has a very curvy feminine figure hidden underneath her robes, which is put on full display in her summer outfit. PWARGaming 23,992 views. Asfarasiknow there are already 7 playable male characters in the game (*including the TRAP) Edit: sorry I missed 12F and another white lizzard guy and the guard machine. Beware of unmarked spoilers! Category page.

Introduction. 10:02. Trending pages. - Duration: 10:02. Character sheets for Arknights, currently under construction. Edit.

I also don't want more effeminate males, that's the majority of the male characters at this point anyway. Of the 103293 characters on Anime Characters Database, 107 are from the video game Arknights.