Tim Kennedy official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from United States. 35.7k Likes, 944 Comments - Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) on Instagram: “Always “initiate your ambush with your most casualty producing device”. 3 days ago . Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family. -SH 21-76 #rangerhandbook…” 16k Likes, 376 Comments - Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) on Instagram: “I know people (especially women) are hit up phishing in scams. 1 day ago . Tim Kennedy talks about how his parents balanced nurturing, protection, and damage control. 779.7k Followers, 202 Following, 2,308 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) Rich and I are back after a couple weeks off for another episode of The Truth About Stuff. 60.1k Likes, 2,346 Comments - Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) on Instagram: “On this day six years ago in the main event of the UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale I beat the living…” With that résumé it shouldn’t be a shock that Kennedy is known as “one of the deadliest men on earth,” or that he lifts weights five to six days per week to, in his words, “be the hardest person to kill.” Always carry a spear. 2. These are the ones that guys get. Tim Kennedy is a Green Beret, Special Forces Sniper, Army Ranger, and Professional MMA Fighter. When asked whether he thinks military men and women should train like athletes, Kennedy is blunt in his response. Special Forces Sniper / Army Ranger / UFC Fighter Every time you train, train with the motivation and purpose that you will be the hardest person someone ever tries to kill This week, we recap UFC 206, we talk about or favorite fights of all time, Tonya Evinger regaining her Invicta title, MMAAA, Sage Northcutt vs Mickey Gall, and Derrick Lewis’ violent finish at UFC Albany. Everyday life for Tim Kennedy. But he doesn’t tolerate a lazy, out-of-shape soldier, either. Twitter. Tim’s the creator of @SheepdogResponse, a training program that gives good guys the tools they need to effectively respond to violence. Tim Kennedy is an Army Ranger and Green Beret sniper and a professional MMA fighter (18–6). News . The nerve…” I was minding my own business when I was sudden… t.co/JyriTVzcyJ. My advice for #mondays. #UFC251.

333K likes. 3 days ago . 26.8k Likes, 430 Comments - Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) on Instagram: “When you want to boogaloo but you still have a bunch of honey-do’s to do. I…” 51.5k Likes, 4,237 Comments - Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) on Instagram: “As a father of 3 daughters yesterday’s halftime Super Bowl performance scratched a nerve. My reaction to @BlessedMMA losing that decision. This is boring. A burglar tried to break into Tim Kennedy’s house in the middle of the night a few days ago. Tim Kennedy probably doesn’t expect every member of the U.S. military to be as strong, fit and highly conditioned as him. Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Peteyandjia, Mar 22, 2019. 779.7k Followers, 202 Following, 2,308 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma) Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber’s problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Dear @ufc, If you want exciting fights you’re just gonna have to use a smaller cage. He’s also been married for 13 years and is the father of four kids! Tim Kennedy, Austin, Texas. Be in shape. Dear @ufc, If you want exciting fights you’re just gonna have to use a smaller cage.This is boring. 1. #UFC251 #covid #corona #covid_19…” Lifestyle. Gerber.