Lance Bass: Jax Taylor needs to change his behavior. Lance Bass’ dream of becoming a father is, sadly, taking a bit longer than expected. Why Lance Bass Opened a Gay Sports Tavern. In December 2014, he married Michael Turchin. Lance Bass is married to the actor and painter, Michael Turchin. Apart from the arts, Lance has managed to stay in the public eye because of his personal life, which has made so many people want to know everything about him. I mean, the reason I wanted to get married to this guy is I know he'll be an amazing dad," the 38-year-old Bass said of his husband in an interview with Entertainment Tonight last week. He grew up in Mississippi and rose to fame as the bass singer for the American pop boy band NSYNC. More.

which was attended by his NSYNC bandmates Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, and JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake. ... the singer was joined by husband Michael ... HBD brotha you're only getting better with age It's gonna be a FUN Summer! With that wedding, they became the first same-sex couple to be married on cable TV. Lance Bass' plan on how he would come out as gay to his 'N Sync band members didn't exactly go according to plan. *NSYNC singer Lance Bass and his husband, Michael Turchin, are finally ready to become parents, four years after getting married. But I’m actually not talking about a clam fight, I’m saying Lance Bass and his beefcake husband are playing the age-old game for deciding anything: Rock-Paper-Scissors (or Scissors-Stone-Paper, if you’re like zee Germans).

Lance Bass is a singer, dancer and entertainer, most famously known as one fifth of the boy band, NSYNC. He attended different space programs and seminars at the age of 9. James Lance Bass is an American singer, dancer, actor, film and television producer, and author. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight , the *NSYNC singer said he and husband Michael Turchin had been expecting a baby boy via a surrogate. Lance Bass and husband Michael Turchin Getty Images .

Lance Bass was a very sharp student and had an interest in space. . He has been a member of the NYSNC for quite a long time. More On: lance bass.

Honest mistake. . Lance Bass’s husband is Michael Turchin. Beyond his fame as a member of the phenomenally successful group *NSYNC , where the group sold an impressive 60 million plus records worldwide, Bass has made himself a household name throughout the globe.

James Lance Bass was born on 4 May 1979 in Mississippi to a groomed American family. Lance Bass’s husband Michael Turchin.

I mean, the reason I wanted to get married to this guy is I know he'll be an amazing dad," the 38-year-old Bass said of his husband in an interview with Entertainment Tonight last week.

"It's something we're very excited about. "We dream of having the family and the kids" By People Staff. The wedding took place on the 20th of December 2014 at the Park Plaza Hotel in LA. Lance Bass and his husband Michael Turchin will attempt a 10th round of in vitro fertilization in their quest to become parents. He publicly came out in 2006 at the age of 27.

. *NSYNC singer Lance Bass and his husband, Michael Turchin, are finally ready to become parents, four years after getting married. His father, James Irvin Bass, was the medical technologist, and his mother, Diane, was teaching in a private school. According to our records, he has no children. Lance Bass' husband, artist Michael Turchin, is putting "Real Housewives of New Jersey" alum Amber Marchese on blast over her denial that she and her husband are refusing to … Lance Bass Opens Up About Losing a Baby Boy at 8 Weeks Lance Bass and His Husband Michael Lost Their Baby Boy at 8 Weeks After 9 IVF Attempts March 18, 2020 by Karenna Meredith Lance Bass Wants to Get Married "I'm a Southerner," he says. The 34-year-old singer, who came out around age … https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lance-lepere-42673.php