ANALYST Top 5 / Top 10. Former Soviet gymnast Nikolai Andrianov is widely regarded as the best male gymnast of all time. Thanks for sharing the link. By Jane Coaston Updated Oct 13, 2019, 11:56am EDT I love the sport of gymnastics. Karnam Malleswari, Weightlifting, India.

As the Rio Olympics get started, we look at the top 10 Olympic gymnasts of all time; Tanuj Kar FOLLOW.
G.O.A.T. She's nearly unbeatable on floor, and she's expected to win gold on both vault and on beam. Natalie Coughlin: Swimming, United States. 11. Athletes: The Definitive List Today, we end all debates. See more ideas about Gymnastics, Male gymnast, All about time. Apr 27, 2020 - Explore gosquatkey's board "Favourite gymnasts of all time" on Pinterest. A week later and Biles now has enough gold medals to prove she is absolutely the greatest gymnast of all time, just in case there were lingering doubts. His 15 Olympic medals established him as the third highest Olympic medal achiever of all time. 20 of 30. Modified 06 Aug 2016, 16:11 IST. Simone Biles is the greatest female gymnast ever With another world title, Biles is now in a class of her own. The A.V. A list of the greatest alpine skiers of all time, ranked by standings and the amount of medals received. Was a two-time World Champion and then briefly retired from the sport, but she returned in 2000 to win bronze and become the first Indian woman to … 95. In my opinion, he should go down as the greatest male Russian gymnast of all time. 10 Best Olympic gymnasts of all time. I haven't been keeping up so I had to click through the link to see WHO has the honor of being the greatest male gymnast of all time. Most top gymnasts are dominant in only one event, but Biles is an exception. When I watch the Olympics, I have to watch the gymnastics competitions; male and female.

He still holds the men’s record for most individual Olympic medals in Artistic Gymnastics.

Alpine skiing is a popular winter sport that involves sliding down a snow-covered hill at fast speeds; it is also called “downhill skiing." Club Deadspin In the best male gymnasts of all time we can find Russian and Japanese gymnasts including current Olympic all-around champion Kohei Uchimura The first person to win medals in five different Olympic Games in sailing and a four-time Gold medalist. I should say I love being a spectator of the sport.