CalDAV Account Verification Failed; CalDAV Synology; CalDAV Client Windows 10; CalDAV Thunderbird; Ben Brown 2019-10-28T13:48:28-04:00 August 30th, 2019 | Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Searched but I can't find an answer to my issue. Test the connection on Synology NAS again. The problem is as follows: From the Internet my users cannot create/access their CalDAV accounts on our Synology server when they use a Macbook Pro or a Macbook Air running 10.12.6. If you have iOS 7 or below and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.

As described in your tutorial I get the notice that SSL is not working but after this I get another message stating: CalDAV account verification failed I verified that the port is reachable from the outside as well as 5001, 38008, 38443 with which I also tried to connect, again to no avail - these were mentioned to be the calendar app specific ports. Enter your password. CalDAV is easy to use. Apple Footer. This is useful for creating a personal address book. That goes ok. All employees and contacts should be … Related Posts In the end, it is important that the CalDAV account shows blue check marks on the right. If you are running iOS 11, open the Settings app > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other > Add CalDav Account. Forward secure HTTPS requests to TCP port 5006 from outside to the port 5006 on Synology (local IP address). Fairly new to this so may be missing something really easy (Hopefully). If that won't solve it, remove the CalDAV account and re-add it again. Touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account > Google. The best part of setting up these protocols is the ability to host this data yourself, rather than relying on third party services (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc.) Touch Next.

Followed the steps laid out in the synology guide to set up a caldav calendar stored on my synology 411 NAS. Enter your email address > Next. However, to make use of this extension, you need to submit your email add.

to store that data for you. I then downloaded the caldav synchronizer so i can sync outlook 2007 with the calendar on the NAS. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Set up Synology CalDAV on your iPhone . That implies a successful connection! CalDAV Account Verification Failed. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Reddit Whatsapp Google+ Tumblr Pinterest Vk Email. Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account.

Follow the instructions in this guide to learn how to add a CalDAV and CardDAV account to iOS 11. Try to re-enter the new password on your device's CalDAV account. We have a CalDAV Server running on the OSX Server (port 8443) and a CalDAV server on one of the Synology servers (port 5006).