The Sega Multi-Mega (or the Sega CDX in North America) was a 16-bit video game console released in 1994, combining the Sega Mega Drive (Sega Genesis in North America) and one of its add-ons, the Sega Mega-CD (Sega CD in North America), into a single compact unit as a final attempt by Sega to encourage consumer interest in its fledgling Mega-CD format. 100% Fast Download.

Ad-free browsing; Rom recommendations tailored to you (the more roms you rate or add to your collection, the better the recommendations become).

Early March we did a pilot with a separate mobile version of Rom Hustler. The Sega Genesis was a killer console in its day and even though the Genesis add-ons got a bad reputation, the Sega CD actually had a number of worthwhile games to amuse those who invested in one (the 32X wasn’t as bad as you might think either). Top 25 Sega CD ROMs. Download section for Sega Genesis ROMs of Rom Hustler. Popular Sega CD emulators include gens v2.11 , xega v0.10 for windows , genecyst vx.xx for DOS . 0.0.9.61; Sega Master System / Game Gear: FreezeSMS 4.6 Fusion 3.64 Gens Plus! Browse ROMs / ISOs by download count and ratings.

View all Genesis emulators. Sega Genesis / CD / 32X: Gens32 Surreal v1.90 Std Fusion 3.64 Gens 2.14 Gens Plus! Download section for MAME ROMs of Rom Hustler.

Games That Defined the Sega CD. 100% Fast Download. Play on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows Phone, and Android Devices. To play Sega CD roms, an emulator is required. 100% Fast Downloads! Download section for PlayStation (PSX) ROMs / ISOs of Rom Hustler.

Here you can download our collection of Dreamcast Games/ISOs/ROMs . Sonic CD.
100% Fast Downloads!

View all Genesis emulators.

You probably got it confused with the Sega Saturn.

The notes I made for the Saturn games I misplaced at the moment. Apr 19th 2015, 18:06.

Get an emulator to be able to load the games from your computer or phone or play the online unblocked versions instead.

SEGA Dreamcast Games Information: The SEGA Dreamcast, first released on 1998 in Japan, is to this day the latest SEGA console and a beloved system by many gamers. 0.0.9.61; Sega Saturn: Satourne 2.0 Beta3 SSF 0.12 beta R3; Super Nintendo: Snes9x 32bit 1.53 Snes9x 64bit 1.53 ZSNES 1.51; WonderSwan / Color: Oswan 1.73; Rom Hustler Website Screenshot:

We decided it was better to go with a single mobile compatible version of the website so that both desktop users and mobile users are able to access the same website in the most optimal format. Download section for Sega CD ROMs / ISOs of Rom Hustler. 100% Fast Downloads! Download Lords of Thunder (U) ROM / ISO for Sega CD from Rom Hustler.

Captain Tsubasa. While there are a numerous amount of awful FMV games available like Corpse Killer, Sewer Shark & Double Switch, these games pale in comparison to some of my favorites like Snatcher, the Lunar series and Sonic CD. Popular Sega CD emulators include gens v2.11, xega v0.10 for windows, genecyst vx.xx for DOS. Browse ROMs by download count and ratings. 100% Fast Downloads!

For having so many great titles on it, it’s a shame that the Sega CD gets shat on as hard as it does. Sega 32X Information Download Sega 32X ROMs and play free games on your computer or phone. Sega CD Roms To play Sega CD roms, an emulator is required.

Download SegaCD BIOS ROM for Sega Genesis from Rom Hustler. Download section for Sega Saturn ROMs / ISOs of Rom Hustler. Sega Classics Arcade Collection & Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective (Double CD) (Sega CD) (US) 618.18 Mo Sega Classics Arcade Collection (Limited Edition) (EU) 170.51 Mo Sega … 100% Fast Downloads! Mobile site live!

Browse ROMs by download count and ratings.

The Sega CD, released as the Mega-CD in most regions outside North America and Brazil, is a CD-ROM accessory for the Mega Drive/Genesis designed and produced by Sega as part of the fourth generation of video game consoles.It was released on December 12, 1991 in Japan, October 15, 1992 in North America, and April 2, 1993 in Europe. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs » Mortal Kombat » Final Fight CD » Amazing Spider-Man vs. Download Free ROMs for over 110 retro gaming systems! There are Sega 32X games from a variety of different genres and categories, so the entertainment is guaranteed. Register now and enjoy:. I didn't note the button cheat locations if I found them (I always do when I find them for a game). Browse ROMs / ISOs by download count and ratings. Browse ROMs / ISOs by download count and ratings.

Kingpin » Adventures of Batman & Robin » Snatcher » Mighty Morphin Power Rangers » Tomcat Alley » Shining Force CD » Lunar the Silver Star The only Sega CD game that I checked was Earthworm Jim: Special Edition.