First Name. Your career has been so wonderful and one that I … 207 Likes, 13 Comments - Cheryl Texiera | Actor & Coach (@cheryl.texiera) on Instagram: “This past November marked the 10 Year Anniversary of booking my First Principal Role on Network…” In 2012, she began creating her own content and opened the production company: CrazyChic Productions. Aside from being utterly confused by it, I’m throwing in my towel and openly admitting: ... Cheryl. I'm Not Cool. August 9, 2016.

-Cheryl Texiera BIO. instagram.

Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, … Cheryl Texiera is an actress/writer/producer most known for playing Katy Hart on Disney's Girl Meets World and Jane Ponderosa on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. Cheryl Texiera and Danielle Fishel in ‘Girl Meets World'. 12.5k Followers, 689 Following, 102 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cheryl Texiera | Actor & Coach (@cheryl.texiera) I recently joined Instagram and a phenomenon that has baffled me for the past several years runs rampant on yet another social media website. I love teaching acting too and have been sharing tips and tools on Instagram (@cheryl.texiera) as well as creating courses to dive into the work even more. Other guest appearances include: NCIS, The Conners, The Mentalist, Raising Hope, and more.

890 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘cheryltexiera’ hashtag Cheryl Texiera, Actress: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Cheryl Texiera is an actress/writer/producer most known for her recurring roles on Disney's Girl Meets World and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Cheryl Texiera is an actress/writer/producer most known for her recurring roles on Disney's Girl Meets World and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Cheryl Ann Texiera is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y).